- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s recent article, “Cone Health Shutter Pricey Digital Diabetes Venture.” Cone Health is abandoning their $10.7 million digital diabetes monitoring venture after citing a highly competitive market for the tools. According to Allied Market Research, the market for digital diabetes management products is highly saturated and is expected to hit $17 billion in global spending by 2026, from just $3.4 billion in 2018. In structuring ventures like this one, health systems must have contingencies in the event of failure, said Lance. That means ensuring the ability to unwind the deal if it's not working out, whether because of changes in market conditions, the regulatory environment or leadership. Click here to read the full article.
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination