- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s recent article, “Cone Health Shutter Pricey Digital Diabetes Venture.” Cone Health is abandoning their $10.7 million digital diabetes monitoring venture after citing a highly competitive market for the tools. According to Allied Market Research, the market for digital diabetes management products is highly saturated and is expected to hit $17 billion in global spending by 2026, from just $3.4 billion in 2018. In structuring ventures like this one, health systems must have contingencies in the event of failure, said Lance. That means ensuring the ability to unwind the deal if it's not working out, whether because of changes in market conditions, the regulatory environment or leadership. Click here to read the full article.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- September 08, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Billee Lightvoet Ward Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Cross-Border Regulations for PPR
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules