K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture
- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s recent article, “Cone Health Shutter Pricey Digital Diabetes Venture.” Cone Health is abandoning their $10.7 million digital diabetes monitoring venture after citing a highly competitive market for the tools. According to Allied Market Research, the market for digital diabetes management products is highly saturated and is expected to hit $17 billion in global spending by 2026, from just $3.4 billion in 2018. In structuring ventures like this one, health systems must have contingencies in the event of failure, said Lance. That means ensuring the ability to unwind the deal if it's not working out, whether because of changes in market conditions, the regulatory environment or leadership. Click here to read the full article.
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office