- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Lance Anderson (Member, Austin) was recently quoted in Modern Healthcare’s recent article, “Cone Health Shutter Pricey Digital Diabetes Venture.” Cone Health is abandoning their $10.7 million digital diabetes monitoring venture after citing a highly competitive market for the tools. According to Allied Market Research, the market for digital diabetes management products is highly saturated and is expected to hit $17 billion in global spending by 2026, from just $3.4 billion in 2018. In structuring ventures like this one, health systems must have contingencies in the event of failure, said Lance. That means ensuring the ability to unwind the deal if it's not working out, whether because of changes in market conditions, the regulatory environment or leadership. Click here to read the full article.
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan