- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
K. Lance Anderson was featured in the article, "Rogue EIRs and Mentors Can Bring Trouble, Need Limits and Guardrails," recently republished by Tech Transfer Central. The article discusses guidelines for university tech transfer programs to consider to keep entrepreneurs-in-residence in their lane. “Most programs have them sign general confidentiality agreements and some statements about roles and responsibilities, and to some extent that’s helpful. But you can see where there are opportunities for a pretty big grey area,” said Lance. To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide
- November 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "Treasury eyes bank whistleblowers as it steps up sanctions enforcement."
- November 21, 2023 In the News Thirty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2024 Top Lawyers
- November 21, 2023 Industry Alerts EV Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 9
- November 21, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2023
- November 21, 2023 Recognition Caleb Green has been awarded the Associates Trophy by the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, with Dickinson Wright named the Access to Justice Champion.