- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
K. Lance Anderson was featured in the article, "Rogue EIRs and Mentors Can Bring Trouble, Need Limits and Guardrails," recently republished by Tech Transfer Central. The article discusses guidelines for university tech transfer programs to consider to keep entrepreneurs-in-residence in their lane. “Most programs have them sign general confidentiality agreements and some statements about roles and responsibilities, and to some extent that’s helpful. But you can see where there are opportunities for a pretty big grey area,” said Lance. To read the article, click here.
- August 18, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted in The Washington Post article, “Could the DOJ sway the PGA Tour-LIV Golf fight? It’s complicated.”
- August 18, 2022 In the News 178 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2023 Edition
- August 18, 2022 In the News Twenty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- August 18, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” 2023 Edition
- August 15, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka was recently quoted in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, "Federal Bill Would Offer Some Legal Protections for Gig Workers."
- August 12, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers, 17 Named Rising Stars
- August 12, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2022 Top Lists
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Scope of Cross-Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals