- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka was quoted by HR Dive in the article, "Texas Federal Judge Upholds United Airlines' Vaccine Mandate." Judge Mark Pittman denied a motion for preliminary injunction by employees of United Airlines who alleged the company's COVID-19 vaccination policy failed to reasonably accommodate exempt employees and retaliated against those seeking exemptions in Sambrano et al. v. United Airlines ("Sambrano"). While Sambrano could have positive implications for mandates, Sara shared that it involves fact-specific details that may not apply to all workplaces. "I would encourage employers to be reminded that they can't take this particular case as carte blanche to implement their own vaccine mandate," Sara said. "They will be remiss if they look past the fact that this is specific to the airline industry." To read the article, click here.
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 16, 2021 Webinars The Private Employer Vaccine Mandate: It’s Here, It’s There, It’s Every Where and What You Need to Know About It
- November 09, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Human Resource Executive on Cybersecurity Failure Rates
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts The Private Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate is Here: What Employers Need to Know
- November 01, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Business Insurance on Recent Court Decision Regarding Biometric Coverage
- September 30, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Impact of Vaccine Mandates on Law Firms
- September 28, 2021 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Surge Medical Leave Refresher for Employers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition