- Schuring, John T.
- In the News
John Schuring was recently selected to become Chair of the Business Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan. The Business Law section’s mission is to foster the highest quality of professionalism and practice in business law and to enhance the legislative and regulatory environment for conducting business in Michigan. They achieve this goal through educational and networking opportunities, the review and promotion of improvements to Michigan’s business legislation and regulations, and by providing a forum to facilitate service and commitment while promoting ethical conduct and collegiality within the practice. To learn more, click here.
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2022 In the News Mark Ryerson and Joseph Silvia Join Dickinson Wright Chicago Office as Members
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars