More than ever, companies are heavily reliant on the virtual marketplace. In this webinar, we will discuss several intellectual property issues that you may encounter by having a social media account. We will also discuss how to take down infringing goods and images that violate your IP on social media and popular e-commerce sites.
Specifically this session will cover:
- Intellectual Property in the Virtual World
- Types of Intellectual Property Owned by Small Businesses
- Copyright and Trademark Basics
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act and Takedown Notices
To learn more about this webinar or to register, please click here.
- Conferences 140th INTA Annual Meeting: The Must-Attend Event for IP Stakeholders on May 19 - 23, 2018
- Industry Alerts Resolve to Strengthen Your IP Rights: Foolproof Exercises for 2017
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 13, 2020 In the News Bryan Atkinson Joins Dickinson Wright’s Austin Office
- October 12, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in Music Connection Magazine
- October 02, 2020 Media Mentions John Krieger Quoted in Business Lexington on Protecting Digital IP
- September 08, 2020 Industry Alerts Patent Claim Construction Decision May Boost Patent Eligibility in Canada
- September 03, 2020 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by The Hollywood Reporter on Photographer's Instagram-Centric Legal Battle
- September 1, 2020 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named Regional President of the Year by the Hispanic National Bar Association