Cynthia Moore (Member, Troy) and Eric Gregory (Member, Troy) each wrote a Benefits Guide for Bloomberg Law. The Bloomberg Law Benefits Guide is intended to be a resource for non-benefits practitioners that is easy to understand and explains complex topics in a straightforward way. Cynthia Moore’s guide is on Voluntary Employees’ Beneficiary Associations (“VEBAs”), and covers the qualification requirements, non-discrimination requirements, permissible benefits, tax treatment, and ERISA coverage of VEBAs. Eric Gregory’s guide is entitled “Nondiscrimination Rules for Health and Welfare Plans,” and covers the rules under the Internal Revenue Code that prohibit discrimination in medical benefits, cafeteria plans, group-term life insurance, dependent care assistance programs, educational assistance programs, and adoption assistance programs. These Benefits Guides and others are available to subscribers on Bloomberg Law.
- June 16, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2020 Edition
- May 20, 2020 Webinars What to Expect When You’re RE-Opening
- May 06, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from a Canadian Employment Law Perspective
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Return-to-Work Checklist from an Employment Law Perspective
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Employers: Are You Following Michigan’s New Mandatory Employee Safety Requirements?
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 06, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Extends Job Protected Leave to Employees Related to COVID-19 Symptoms or Exposure
- April 1, 2020 Webinars FFCRA Playbook: Tackling the DOL's Guidance Webinar
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses