- Special Events
International Square, 1825 Eye St., N.W. Suite 900, Washington,, D.C., 20006
- Washington, D.C.
Join Dickinson Wright as they host a client appreciation cocktail party on the International Square rooftop for networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a spirit tasting.
Date and Time:
Thursday, June 14, 2018
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
1825 Eye St., N.W. | Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 20006
Parking validation will be available for the parking structure at
I Street and 18th Street NW (entrance off 18th Street)
Please RSVP by June 7, 2018
This event is invite only.
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication