Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- Special Events
International Square, 1825 Eye St., N.W. Suite 900, Washington,, D.C., 20006
- Washington, D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright as they host a client appreciation cocktail party on the International Square rooftop for networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a spirit tasting.
Date and Time:
Thursday, June 14, 2018
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
1825 Eye St., N.W. | Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 20006
Parking validation will be available for the parking structure at
I Street and 18th Street NW (entrance off 18th Street)
Please RSVP by June 7, 2018
This event is invite only.
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- March 29, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia has been quoted in an article by MarketWatch, “Signature Bank provided critical services to law firms. Now they’re weighing their next move.”
- March 28, 2023 In the News Jacob Frenkel was featured recently in the CNBC Worldwide Exchange segment, "Two former SEC and Treasury officials discuss the Justice Department’s SVB investigation."
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business