- Special Events
International Square, 1825 Eye St., N.W. Suite 900, Washington,, D.C., 20006
- Washington, D.C.
Join Dickinson Wright as they host a client appreciation cocktail party on the International Square rooftop for networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a spirit tasting.
Date and Time:
Thursday, June 14, 2018
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
1825 Eye St., N.W. | Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 20006
Parking validation will be available for the parking structure at
I Street and 18th Street NW (entrance off 18th Street)
Please RSVP by June 7, 2018
This event is invite only.
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or email@example.com.
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Webinars Continuity for US Businesses – During & After COVID-19
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee
- September 11, 2020 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Cindy Villanueva Create and Plan Virtual State Bar of Arizona Event on Racism and Discrimination
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Boston Business Journal Regarding IRS Memo on Daily Fantasy Sport Entry Fee Taxes