- Special Events
International Square, 1825 Eye St., N.W. Suite 900, Washington,, D.C., 20006
- Washington, D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright as they host a client appreciation cocktail party on the International Square rooftop for networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a spirit tasting.
Date and Time:
Thursday, June 14, 2018
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
1825 Eye St., N.W. | Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 20006
Parking validation will be available for the parking structure at
I Street and 18th Street NW (entrance off 18th Street)
Please RSVP by June 7, 2018
This event is invite only.
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Webinars Continuity for US Businesses – During & After COVID-19
- June 15, 2021 Media Mentions Venroy July Mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal on Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Named to ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession