- Special Events
International Square, 1825 Eye St., N.W. Suite 900, Washington,, D.C., 20006
- Washington, D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright as they host a client appreciation cocktail party on the International Square rooftop for networking, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a spirit tasting.
Date and Time:
Thursday, June 14, 2018
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
1825 Eye St., N.W. | Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 20006
Parking validation will be available for the parking structure at
I Street and 18th Street NW (entrance off 18th Street)
Please RSVP by June 7, 2018
This event is invite only.
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or email@example.com.
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires