- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Speaking Engagements
The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenu, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33301
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring an Association for Corporate Growth South Florida Breakfast featuring Dickinson Wright Attorney Jacob Frenkel on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at The Tower Club in Ft. Lauderdale.
Attorney Jacob Frenkel will be the event’s keynote speaker discussing “Government Enforcement Priorities: Washington’s Interest in South Florida”. Mr. Frenkel is Chair of the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice and is a frequent commentator for CNBC, CBS Radio, Bloomberg, and Wall Street Journal. Event details are below:
ACG South Florida Breakfast featuring Jacob Frenkel
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Time: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Complimentary breakfast will be provided. To register for the event, please click here.
Mr. Frenkel is a Member in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office where he chairs the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice. He focuses his practice in federal and state securities enforcement defense, white-collar criminal defense, FCPA, government investigations defense, internal corporate investigations, corporate governance, and corporate monitorships, including serving as independent counsel to corporate monitors.
Before going into private practice, Mr. Frenkel served as a US federal criminal prosecutor of public corruption and financial crimes, Senior Counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement in Washington, and Assistant District Attorney in New Orleans. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee of the United States Youth Soccer Association, a governing body for youth soccer in the United States with approximately 3 million members, and is in his 11th year of service as a member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. Mr. Frenkel received his B.A. from Tulane University College of Arts and Sciences and his J.D. from Tulane University Law School.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office
- May 13 - 15, 2019 Conferences Casino eSports Conference at the 2019 ICE North America Conference