- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Speaking Engagements
The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenu, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33301
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring an Association for Corporate Growth South Florida Breakfast featuring Dickinson Wright Attorney Jacob Frenkel on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at The Tower Club in Ft. Lauderdale.
Attorney Jacob Frenkel will be the event’s keynote speaker discussing “Government Enforcement Priorities: Washington’s Interest in South Florida”. Mr. Frenkel is Chair of the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice and is a frequent commentator for CNBC, CBS Radio, Bloomberg, and Wall Street Journal. Event details are below:
ACG South Florida Breakfast featuring Jacob Frenkel
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Time: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Complimentary breakfast will be provided. To register for the event, please click here.
Mr. Frenkel is a Member in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office where he chairs the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice. He focuses his practice in federal and state securities enforcement defense, white-collar criminal defense, FCPA, government investigations defense, internal corporate investigations, corporate governance, and corporate monitorships, including serving as independent counsel to corporate monitors.
Before going into private practice, Mr. Frenkel served as a US federal criminal prosecutor of public corruption and financial crimes, Senior Counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement in Washington, and Assistant District Attorney in New Orleans. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee of the United States Youth Soccer Association, a governing body for youth soccer in the United States with approximately 3 million members, and is in his 11th year of service as a member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. Mr. Frenkel received his B.A. from Tulane University College of Arts and Sciences and his J.D. from Tulane University Law School.
- Conferences Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 on October 26, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC