- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Speaking Engagements
The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenu, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33301
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring an Association for Corporate Growth South Florida Breakfast featuring Dickinson Wright Attorney Jacob Frenkel on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at The Tower Club in Ft. Lauderdale.
Attorney Jacob Frenkel will be the event’s keynote speaker discussing “Government Enforcement Priorities: Washington’s Interest in South Florida”. Mr. Frenkel is Chair of the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice and is a frequent commentator for CNBC, CBS Radio, Bloomberg, and Wall Street Journal. Event details are below:
ACG South Florida Breakfast featuring Jacob Frenkel
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Time: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Complimentary breakfast will be provided. To register for the event, please click here.
Mr. Frenkel is a Member in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office where he chairs the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice. He focuses his practice in federal and state securities enforcement defense, white-collar criminal defense, FCPA, government investigations defense, internal corporate investigations, corporate governance, and corporate monitorships, including serving as independent counsel to corporate monitors.
Before going into private practice, Mr. Frenkel served as a US federal criminal prosecutor of public corruption and financial crimes, Senior Counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement in Washington, and Assistant District Attorney in New Orleans. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee of the United States Youth Soccer Association, a governing body for youth soccer in the United States with approximately 3 million members, and is in his 11th year of service as a member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. Mr. Frenkel received his B.A. from Tulane University College of Arts and Sciences and his J.D. from Tulane University Law School.
- Conferences Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 on October 26, 2017
- Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists