- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Speaking Engagements
The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenu, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 33301
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that it will be sponsoring an Association for Corporate Growth South Florida Breakfast featuring Dickinson Wright Attorney Jacob Frenkel on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at The Tower Club in Ft. Lauderdale.
Attorney Jacob Frenkel will be the event’s keynote speaker discussing “Government Enforcement Priorities: Washington’s Interest in South Florida”. Mr. Frenkel is Chair of the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice and is a frequent commentator for CNBC, CBS Radio, Bloomberg, and Wall Street Journal. Event details are below:
ACG South Florida Breakfast featuring Jacob Frenkel
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Time: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Location: The Tower Club, 100 S.E. 3rd Avenue, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
Complimentary breakfast will be provided. To register for the event, please click here.
Mr. Frenkel is a Member in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office where he chairs the firm’s Government Investigations and SEC Enforcement practice. He focuses his practice in federal and state securities enforcement defense, white-collar criminal defense, FCPA, government investigations defense, internal corporate investigations, corporate governance, and corporate monitorships, including serving as independent counsel to corporate monitors.
Before going into private practice, Mr. Frenkel served as a US federal criminal prosecutor of public corruption and financial crimes, Senior Counsel in the SEC’s Division of Enforcement in Washington, and Assistant District Attorney in New Orleans. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee of the United States Youth Soccer Association, a governing body for youth soccer in the United States with approximately 3 million members, and is in his 11th year of service as a member of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors of the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington. Mr. Frenkel received his B.A. from Tulane University College of Arts and Sciences and his J.D. from Tulane University Law School.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 24 - 27, 2019 Conferences International Franchise Business Roundtables - International Franchise Association 2019 Convention
- February 21, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Fantini's Public Policy Review Abou the Wire Act
- February 20, 2019 Media Mentions Mahesh Nayak Interviewed for Michigan Lawyers Weekly's "A Sidebar With" Feature
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"