Dickinson Wright Toronto Office, Toronto, Ontario
Edwards Global Services (EGS) is sponsoring the first ever “USA Franchise Investment Seminar for Eastern Canada,” being held on May 9, 2019 in the Dickinson Wright offices in Toronto, Ontario. Leading American brands will make presentations to investors from Eastern Canada about their concepts and the differentiation factors which make these brands so competitive in the regional market. Concepts being presented will include the following:
The Boiling Crab® is a casual dining restaurant modeled after a traditional Louisiana seafood boil featuring seafood and fish entrees prepared Cajun-style with different proprietary finishing sauces and complementary side dishes, beer and wine and fountain drinks. The customer demographic is from infants to seniors with a strong millennial following. There are often long lines at dinnertime waiting to eat at The Boiling Crab® restaurants in the USA.
FirstLight® Home Care - The Culture of Care philosophy is the cornerstone of FirstLight Home Care, the management team has 250 years of home care and franchise experience, making
it the most comprehensive, reliable, values-driven and best managed service provider in the home care industry. FirstLight has a Certified Client Satisfaction rate of 97.6%; and its Caregiver Bond has achieved an industry leading 86.2% retention rate of its highly trained Caregivers. A proprietary Technology Platform enhances system integration to facilitate a highly successful operation.
In addition to the concrete investment opportunities presented during the Seminar, Canadian franchise experts will speak about issues such as the legal and financial considerations of developing a U.S. brand in the Canadian market. Qualified investors will also have the opportunity to schedule private meetings with the brand representatives to discuss the franchise concepts in detail.
For more information, please contact EGS Associate for Eastern Canada, Mike Courian, at:
Tel: 416-729-5553 | Fax: 844-670-6009 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 23, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2020 Edition of Chambers Canada
- February 24 - 27, 2019 Conferences International Franchise Business Roundtables - International Franchise Association 2019 Convention
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- May 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Quoted in the Franchising.com Article “It's a Digital World: Technology is Changing International Franchising”
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to Ontario Employment and Labour Laws
- May 2017 Industry Alerts New Arizona Law Releases Chokehold on Franchise Employment Status Dilemma
- March 2017 Industry Alerts Franchise and Distribution News
- February 2017 Industry Alerts BC Franchise Laws Come Into Effect
- October 2016 Industry Alerts BC Finalizes Franchise Laws