Dickinson Wright Toronto Office, Toronto, Ontario
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Edwards Global Services (EGS) is sponsoring the first ever “USA Franchise Investment Seminar for Eastern Canada,” being held on May 9, 2019 in the Dickinson Wright offices in Toronto, Ontario. Leading American brands will make presentations to investors from Eastern Canada about their concepts and the differentiation factors which make these brands so competitive in the regional market. Concepts being presented will include the following:
The Boiling Crab® is a casual dining restaurant modeled after a traditional Louisiana seafood boil featuring seafood and fish entrees prepared Cajun-style with different proprietary finishing sauces and complementary side dishes, beer and wine and fountain drinks. The customer demographic is from infants to seniors with a strong millennial following. There are often long lines at dinnertime waiting to eat at The Boiling Crab® restaurants in the USA.
FirstLight® Home Care - The Culture of Care philosophy is the cornerstone of FirstLight Home Care, the management team has 250 years of home care and franchise experience, making
it the most comprehensive, reliable, values-driven and best managed service provider in the home care industry. FirstLight has a Certified Client Satisfaction rate of 97.6%; and its Caregiver Bond has achieved an industry leading 86.2% retention rate of its highly trained Caregivers. A proprietary Technology Platform enhances system integration to facilitate a highly successful operation.
In addition to the concrete investment opportunities presented during the Seminar, Canadian franchise experts will speak about issues such as the legal and financial considerations of developing a U.S. brand in the Canadian market. Qualified investors will also have the opportunity to schedule private meetings with the brand representatives to discuss the franchise concepts in detail.
For more information, please contact EGS Associate for Eastern Canada, Mike Courian, at:
Tel: 416-729-5553 | Fax: 844-670-6009 | Email: email@example.com
- Industry Alerts Changes to Ontario’s Franchise Laws: What You Need to Know for 2021
- Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- Industry Alerts COVID-19 Guide for Seniors
- August 26, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- March 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sub-Par Claim: Franchisee’s Beef with Supplier Leaves Bad Taste
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Quoted in Global Franchise Magazine on Cross-Border Franchising
- January 27, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Presents at Canada Franchise Association's "Virtual Franchise Canada Show Toronto"
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada