Beanfield Conference Centre - Exhibition Grounds, 105 Princess Blvd, Toronto, Ontario
Monday, November 13, 2017
Launching Deal Source and Opening Reception at Omni King Edward Hotel
Toronto, Ontario Canada
from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Exhibitor Trade Show
Beanfield Conference Centre
105 Princess Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
from 7:15 a.m to 6:30 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is the Moderator for the panel discussion, "How Technology is Impacting the Mid-Market Investment Sector" on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 9:05 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.
Canada’s Largest M&A and PE Conference
Please click here to register and view the agenda.
The Association for Corporate Growth Toronto Chapter (ACG Toronto) is proud to present our 15th Annual ACG Toronto Capital Connection – Canada’s largest and most prominent debt and equity marketplace. The event brings together mid-market company executives, business owners, intermediaries and service providers with influential executives from Canadian and US private equity firms, banks and specialty financial institutions.
The Toronto Chapter of ACG was launched in 1971 and has a current reach of over 3,000 corporations, individuals and members across North America.
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is a global community for middle market dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to industry data, networking opportunities, capital providers and industry knowledge they need to drive and sustain corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG is a global organization with 58 chapters and over 14,500 members worldwide. ACG serves 90,000 investors, owners, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle market growth.
The 2016 Capital Connection featured over 60 exhibitors and the event was attended by over 600 business owners, senior executives and investment professionals including M&A advisors, legal counsel, corporate and commercial bankers and private equity principals. The 2016 Capital Connection was nominated by Canadian Special Events for Best Event Produced by an Association.
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List