Beanfield Conference Centre - Exhibition Grounds, 105 Princess Blvd, Toronto, Ontario
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Monday, November 13, 2017
Launching Deal Source and Opening Reception at Omni King Edward Hotel
Toronto, Ontario Canada
from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Exhibitor Trade Show
Beanfield Conference Centre
105 Princess Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
from 7:15 a.m to 6:30 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is the Moderator for the panel discussion, "How Technology is Impacting the Mid-Market Investment Sector" on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 9:05 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.
Canada’s Largest M&A and PE Conference
Please click here to register and view the agenda.
The Association for Corporate Growth Toronto Chapter (ACG Toronto) is proud to present our 15th Annual ACG Toronto Capital Connection – Canada’s largest and most prominent debt and equity marketplace. The event brings together mid-market company executives, business owners, intermediaries and service providers with influential executives from Canadian and US private equity firms, banks and specialty financial institutions.
The Toronto Chapter of ACG was launched in 1971 and has a current reach of over 3,000 corporations, individuals and members across North America.
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is a global community for middle market dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to industry data, networking opportunities, capital providers and industry knowledge they need to drive and sustain corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG is a global organization with 58 chapters and over 14,500 members worldwide. ACG serves 90,000 investors, owners, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle market growth.
The 2016 Capital Connection featured over 60 exhibitors and the event was attended by over 600 business owners, senior executives and investment professionals including M&A advisors, legal counsel, corporate and commercial bankers and private equity principals. The 2016 Capital Connection was nominated by Canadian Special Events for Best Event Produced by an Association.
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 18: Attorney General of Quebec v. Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
- Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- Industry Alerts COVID-19 Guide for Seniors
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires