Beanfield Conference Centre - Exhibition Grounds, 105 Princess Blvd, Toronto, Ontario
Monday, November 13, 2017
Launching Deal Source and Opening Reception at Omni King Edward Hotel
Toronto, Ontario Canada
from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Exhibitor Trade Show
Beanfield Conference Centre
105 Princess Blvd.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
from 7:15 a.m to 6:30 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is the Moderator for the panel discussion, "How Technology is Impacting the Mid-Market Investment Sector" on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 from 9:05 a.m. to 9:55 a.m.
Canada’s Largest M&A and PE Conference
Please click here to register and view the agenda.
The Association for Corporate Growth Toronto Chapter (ACG Toronto) is proud to present our 15th Annual ACG Toronto Capital Connection – Canada’s largest and most prominent debt and equity marketplace. The event brings together mid-market company executives, business owners, intermediaries and service providers with influential executives from Canadian and US private equity firms, banks and specialty financial institutions.
The Toronto Chapter of ACG was launched in 1971 and has a current reach of over 3,000 corporations, individuals and members across North America.
The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) is a global community for middle market dealmakers and business leaders focused on driving growth. ACG members have access to industry data, networking opportunities, capital providers and industry knowledge they need to drive and sustain corporate growth. Founded in 1954, ACG is a global organization with 58 chapters and over 14,500 members worldwide. ACG serves 90,000 investors, owners, executives, lenders and advisers to growing middle-market companies. ACG’s mission is to drive middle market growth.
The 2016 Capital Connection featured over 60 exhibitors and the event was attended by over 600 business owners, senior executives and investment professionals including M&A advisors, legal counsel, corporate and commercial bankers and private equity principals. The 2016 Capital Connection was nominated by Canadian Special Events for Best Event Produced by an Association.
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office