- Walker, Mark C. .
Westin Oaks Hotel , 5011 Westheimer, Houston, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, October 25 - Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Oaks Hotel
Houston, TX 77056
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be presenting the topic “Threshold Dispositive Motions – the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law” on October 25, 2017.
Sponsored by TexasBarCLE
Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 (live)
Houston, TX - Oct 25-27, 2017
MCLE Credit: 16.25 hours (includes 3.75 hours ethics)
MCLE No: 901374228
Click here to register today!
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place