- Walker, Mark C. .
Westin Oaks Hotel , 5011 Westheimer, Houston, Texas
Wednesday, October 25 - Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Oaks Hotel
Houston, TX 77056
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be presenting the topic “Threshold Dispositive Motions – the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law” on October 25, 2017.
Sponsored by TexasBarCLE
Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 (live)
Houston, TX - Oct 25-27, 2017
MCLE Credit: 16.25 hours (includes 3.75 hours ethics)
MCLE No: 901374228
Click here to register today!
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code
- February 12, 2019 Media Mentions Tim Gary Quoted in Accountable Care News "Thoughts Leaders' Corner"
- February 12, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Timothy Clise Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office