- Walker, Mark C. .
Westin Oaks Hotel , 5011 Westheimer, Houston, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, October 25 - Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Oaks Hotel
Houston, TX 77056
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be presenting the topic “Threshold Dispositive Motions – the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law” on October 25, 2017.
Sponsored by TexasBarCLE
Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 (live)
Houston, TX - Oct 25-27, 2017
MCLE Credit: 16.25 hours (includes 3.75 hours ethics)
MCLE No: 901374228
Click here to register today!
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC