- Walker, Mark C. .
Westin Oaks Hotel , 5011 Westheimer, Houston, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, October 25 - Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Oaks Hotel
Houston, TX 77056
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be presenting the topic “Threshold Dispositive Motions – the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law” on October 25, 2017.
Sponsored by TexasBarCLE
Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 (live)
Houston, TX - Oct 25-27, 2017
MCLE Credit: 16.25 hours (includes 3.75 hours ethics)
MCLE No: 901374228
Click here to register today!
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- June 15, 2021 Media Mentions Venroy July Mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal on Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Named to ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession