- Walker, Mark C. .
Westin Oaks Hotel , 5011 Westheimer, Houston, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday, October 25 - Friday, October 27, 2017
at: Westin Oaks Hotel
Houston, TX 77056
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be presenting the topic “Threshold Dispositive Motions – the Texas Anti-SLAPP Law” on October 25, 2017.
Sponsored by TexasBarCLE
Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 (live)
Houston, TX - Oct 25-27, 2017
MCLE Credit: 16.25 hours (includes 3.75 hours ethics)
MCLE No: 901374228
Click here to register today!
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 14, 2021 Blogs 2021年10月1日以降のグリーンカードおよび移民ビザの健康診断に必要なCovid-19ワクチン接種について | COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- September 10, 2021 In the News Environmental Lawyer AnnMarie Sanford Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- September 9, 2021 In the News Steve Glista Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- September 8, 2021 In the News Luke Federici Joins Dickinson Wright Reno Office