- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
The Westin Houston, Memorial City, 945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall, Houston, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cosponsored by the Immigration & Nationality Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
Thursday and Friday, February 15 and 16, 2018
at: The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall
Houston, TX 77024
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Member, El Paso) will co-present Hot Topics in Immigration Law at this conference on Thursday and Friday at 9 a.m. Kathleen's co-presenter is Benjamin E. Johnson, Washington, D.C. of American Immigration Lawyers Association.
For more information and registration info, please click here.
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- September 27, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Named Chair of the State of Michigan’s Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Remote Work Policy: Immigration and Post-COVID
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport