- Walker, Kathleen C. .
The Westin Houston, Memorial City, 945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall, Houston, Texas
Cosponsored by the Immigration & Nationality Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
Thursday and Friday, February 15 and 16, 2018
at: The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall
Houston, TX 77024
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Member, El Paso) will co-present Hot Topics in Immigration Law at this conference on Thursday and Friday at 9 a.m. Kathleen's co-presenter is Benjamin E. Johnson, Washington, D.C. of American Immigration Lawyers Association.
For more information and registration info, please click here.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- November 29, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Leads AILA Discussion on "The Ins and Outs of Lawful Admission"
- November 27, 2018 In the News Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak about Immigration Topics at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front