- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
The Westin Houston, Memorial City, 945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall, Houston, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cosponsored by the Immigration & Nationality Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
Thursday and Friday, February 15 and 16, 2018
at: The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall
Houston, TX 77024
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Member, El Paso) will co-present Hot Topics in Immigration Law at this conference on Thursday and Friday at 9 a.m. Kathleen's co-presenter is Benjamin E. Johnson, Washington, D.C. of American Immigration Lawyers Association.
For more information and registration info, please click here.
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 10, 2023 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly 2023 Influential Women of Law
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign