- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
The Westin Houston, Memorial City, 945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall, Houston, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Cosponsored by the Immigration & Nationality Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
Thursday and Friday, February 15 and 16, 2018
at: The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall
Houston, TX 77024
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Member, El Paso) will co-present Hot Topics in Immigration Law at this conference on Thursday and Friday at 9 a.m. Kathleen's co-presenter is Benjamin E. Johnson, Washington, D.C. of American Immigration Lawyers Association.
For more information and registration info, please click here.
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 17, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 08, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process