- Walker, Kathleen C. .
The Westin Houston, Memorial City, 945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall, Houston, Texas
Cosponsored by the Immigration & Nationality Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
Thursday and Friday, February 15 and 16, 2018
at: The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Road, connected to Memorial City Mall
Houston, TX 77024
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Member, El Paso) will co-present Hot Topics in Immigration Law at this conference on Thursday and Friday at 9 a.m. Kathleen's co-presenter is Benjamin E. Johnson, Washington, D.C. of American Immigration Lawyers Association.
For more information and registration info, please click here.
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- June 24, 2020 Industry Alerts Nonimmigrant and Immigrant Visa Processing Halted by Presidential Proclamation - Effective June 24 for Certain Nonimmigrants
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- May 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Cross-Border Travel Between the U.S. and Mexico/Canada – Non-Essential Travel Restrictions Extended to June 22, 2020
- May 5, 2020 In the News Heather Frayre Named to 2020 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- April 23, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2020 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Pause in Immigrant Visa Processing Imposed by Presidential Proclamation - Effective April 23 for Sixty Days at Consular Posts