- Walker, Mark C. .
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St, Austin, Texas, 78701
9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course sponsored by the Texas Bar CLE
Thursday & Friday, September 7-8, 2017
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St., Austin, TX 78701
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will also be speaking at the event. Mark's topic on September 8th will be “Anti-SLAPP”. This seminar covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation.
This course covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation. Both new and experienced commercial trial lawyers will benefit from a review of the fundamentals of commercial
claims and defenses as well as an exploration of new cutting-edge developments.
Benefits of Attending a Live Course:
• Make the connections you need for the business you want: 80% of clients come from trusted sources such as fellow attorneys.
• Be the first to learn of vital developments and potential changes in your practice area.
• Gain guidance and insight from face to face Q & A with course faculty.
• Get inspired and motivated by connecting with judges, fellow attorneys, and other professionals - many with the same issues and concerns you may have.
• Take time away from the office to focus on CLE without distractions!
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences 41st Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law on October 26-27, 2017
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 14: Internal Revenue Service Makes Determination Regarding Tax Liability for Daily Fantasy Sports Operators and Potential Write-Offs for Players
- October 26, 2020 In the News Sharon Newlon to Receive Flex Success Award from the Diversity and Flexibility Alliance
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers