- Walker, Mark C. .
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St, Austin, Texas, 78701
9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course sponsored by the Texas Bar CLE
Thursday & Friday, September 7-8, 2017
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St., Austin, TX 78701
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will also be speaking at the event. Mark's topic on September 8th will be “Anti-SLAPP”. This seminar covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation.
This course covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation. Both new and experienced commercial trial lawyers will benefit from a review of the fundamentals of commercial
claims and defenses as well as an exploration of new cutting-edge developments.
Benefits of Attending a Live Course:
• Make the connections you need for the business you want: 80% of clients come from trusted sources such as fellow attorneys.
• Be the first to learn of vital developments and potential changes in your practice area.
• Gain guidance and insight from face to face Q & A with course faculty.
• Get inspired and motivated by connecting with judges, fellow attorneys, and other professionals - many with the same issues and concerns you may have.
• Take time away from the office to focus on CLE without distractions!
- Conferences 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference on August 16 - 18, 2017
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences 41st Annual Conference on Immigration and Nationality Law on October 26-27, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 26, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Publishes Article on Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements in Healthcare Michigan
- January 25, 2021 Industry Alerts An Exception to the Rule: New Provisions Regarding Where Personal Property Is To Be Assessed This Tax Season in Michigan
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business