- Walker, Mark C. .
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St, Austin, Texas, 78701
9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course sponsored by the Texas Bar CLE
Thursday & Friday, September 7-8, 2017
Texas Law Center, 1414 Colorado St., Austin, TX 78701
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will also be speaking at the event. Mark's topic on September 8th will be “Anti-SLAPP”. This seminar covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation.
This course covers virtually all the basic and advanced elements of business litigation. Both new and experienced commercial trial lawyers will benefit from a review of the fundamentals of commercial
claims and defenses as well as an exploration of new cutting-edge developments.
Benefits of Attending a Live Course:
• Make the connections you need for the business you want: 80% of clients come from trusted sources such as fellow attorneys.
• Be the first to learn of vital developments and potential changes in your practice area.
• Gain guidance and insight from face to face Q & A with course faculty.
• Get inspired and motivated by connecting with judges, fellow attorneys, and other professionals - many with the same issues and concerns you may have.
• Take time away from the office to focus on CLE without distractions!
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office