- Walker, Mark C. .
Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., , Dallas, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
on Wednesday - Friday, August 16 - 18, 2017
at the Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., Dallas, TX 75240
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be speaking at the 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference in Dallas on Wednesday, August 16th. The topic Mark will be presenting is titled, “Threshold Dispositive Motions.” This summit is one of the top Texas civil litigation conferences held annually.
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide