- Walker, Mark C. .
Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., , Dallas, Texas
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
on Wednesday - Friday, August 16 - 18, 2017
at the Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., Dallas, TX 75240
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be speaking at the 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference in Dallas on Wednesday, August 16th. The topic Mark will be presenting is titled, “Threshold Dispositive Motions.” This summit is one of the top Texas civil litigation conferences held annually.
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock