- Walker, Mark C. .
Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., , Dallas, Texas
on Wednesday - Friday, August 16 - 18, 2017
at the Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., Dallas, TX 75240
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be speaking at the 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference in Dallas on Wednesday, August 16th. The topic Mark will be presenting is titled, “Threshold Dispositive Motions.” This summit is one of the top Texas civil litigation conferences held annually.
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- August 05, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 13: Canadian Gaming Association’s Standards for Cashless Wagering
- August 04, 2020 Industry Alerts Implications of Uber Technologies Inc. v. Heller
- August 3, 2020 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2020 “40 and Under Hot List”
- August 03, 2020 Industry Alerts Contemplating a Repeal of Ohio House Bill 6: The Practical Effects of Hitting Reset on Ohio Energy Policy
- August 03, 2020 Industry Alerts ACC’s Permissive Power Allows ACC to Appoint an Interim Manager to Remedy Threats to Public Health and Safety
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times