- Walker, Mark C. .
Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., , Dallas, Texas
on Wednesday - Friday, August 16 - 18, 2017
at the Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., Dallas, TX 75240
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be speaking at the 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference in Dallas on Wednesday, August 16th. The topic Mark will be presenting is titled, “Threshold Dispositive Motions.” This summit is one of the top Texas civil litigation conferences held annually.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"