- Walker, Mark C. .
Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., , Dallas, Texas
on Wednesday - Friday, August 16 - 18, 2017
at the Galleria – Westin, 13340 Dallas Pkwy., Dallas, TX 75240
Mark Walker (Member, El Paso) will be speaking at the 40th Annual State Bar of Texas Advanced Civil Trial Conference in Dallas on Wednesday, August 16th. The topic Mark will be presenting is titled, “Threshold Dispositive Motions.” This summit is one of the top Texas civil litigation conferences held annually.
- Conferences 9th Annual Texas State Bar Business Disputes Course on September 7 and September 8, 2017
- Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- Conferences Texas Bar Connect Advanced Civil Trial Course 2017 on October 25, 2017
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 14: Internal Revenue Service Makes Determination Regarding Tax Liability for Daily Fantasy Sports Operators and Potential Write-Offs for Players
- October 26, 2020 In the News Sharon Newlon to Receive Flex Success Award from the Diversity and Flexibility Alliance
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers