Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday - October 17, 2017
from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
at: Automation Alley
2675 Bellingham Drive
Troy, MI 48083
Sherry O'Neill (Member, Detroit) will host this seminar. Sara Jodka (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Lina Irvine (Associate, Detroit) will be the presenters on employment relations matters focusing on technology and employment including social media, employee monitoring through technology, and protected information. For more information please contact Mellissa Boyd, or phone 313-223-3125.
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- Seminars Can I Do This? Sunrise Seminar on 4.25.17
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- May 26, 2022 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in UNLV Foundation Newsletter Article on Student Success
- May 26, 2022 Industry Alerts Recognized v. Registered Trademarks - Quebec Amends the Charter of the French Language
- May 25, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Interviewed by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on His New Art Law Book
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters