Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tuesday - October 17, 2017
from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
at: Automation Alley
2675 Bellingham Drive
Troy, MI 48083
Sherry O'Neill (Member, Detroit) will host this seminar. Sara Jodka (Of Counsel, Columbus) and Lina Irvine (Associate, Detroit) will be the presenters on employment relations matters focusing on technology and employment including social media, employee monitoring through technology, and protected information. For more information please contact Mellissa Boyd, or phone 313-223-3125.
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- Seminars Can I Do This? Sunrise Seminar on 4.25.17
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation