The Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
19th Annual MAMA/PCLS Summer Education Conference
Friday-Sunday, June 23-25, 2017
at the Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, MI
Nicholas Curcio (Associate, Grand Rapids) and Robert Young (Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice, Of Counsel, Detroit) are presenting at this annual conference. Nick Curcio will speak on "Vacation Rental Property Ordinances - Weekly Rentals and Local Zoning" and Robert Young will speak on the "View From the Bench" session.
Click here for the agenda and registration information.
- Industry Alerts Appealability of Dismissals “Without Prejudice”*
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 05, 2023 Articles Michigan Court of Appeals Clarifies Application of the “Plain Error” Rule
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions Eric W. Gregory has been quoted in MarketWatch article, "Why wealthy investors put $125 billion into this new type of private-equity fund last year."
- December 05, 2023 Media Mentions The Texas Tribune recently quoted Kathleen Campbell Walker in the article, "Texas is on the verge of making illegal border crossings a state crime. Here’s what you need to know."
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member