19th Annual MAMA/PCLS Summer Education Conference from June 23 - 25, 2017
The Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, Michigan
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
19th Annual MAMA/PCLS Summer Education Conference
Friday-Sunday, June 23-25, 2017
at the Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, MI
Nicholas Curcio (Associate, Grand Rapids) and Robert Young (Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice, Of Counsel, Detroit) are presenting at this annual conference. Nick Curcio will speak on "Vacation Rental Property Ordinances - Weekly Rentals and Local Zoning" and Robert Young will speak on the "View From the Bench" session.
Click here for the agenda and registration information.
- Industry Alerts Appealability of Dismissals “Without Prejudice”*
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”