The Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
19th Annual MAMA/PCLS Summer Education Conference
Friday-Sunday, June 23-25, 2017
at the Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, MI
Nicholas Curcio (Associate, Grand Rapids) and Robert Young (Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice, Of Counsel, Detroit) are presenting at this annual conference. Nick Curcio will speak on "Vacation Rental Property Ordinances - Weekly Rentals and Local Zoning" and Robert Young will speak on the "View From the Bench" session.
Click here for the agenda and registration information.
- Industry Alerts Appealability of Dismissals “Without Prejudice”*
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career