The Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, Michigan
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
19th Annual MAMA/PCLS Summer Education Conference
Friday-Sunday, June 23-25, 2017
at the Grand Hotel, Mackinaw Island, MI
Nicholas Curcio (Associate, Grand Rapids) and Robert Young (Former Michigan Supreme Court Justice, Of Counsel, Detroit) are presenting at this annual conference. Nick Curcio will speak on "Vacation Rental Property Ordinances - Weekly Rentals and Local Zoning" and Robert Young will speak on the "View From the Bench" session.
Click here for the agenda and registration information.
- Industry Alerts Appealability of Dismissals “Without Prejudice”*
- Seminars MDTC Winter Meeting 2017- Law Practice: The Next Generation on November 10, 2017
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner