- Paul, Richard W.
Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel, 21111 Haggerty Road , Novi, Michigan, 48375
Friday, November 10, 2017
from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
at: Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel
21111 Haggerty Road
Novi, MI 48375
The MDTC presents their 2017 Winter Meeting- "Law Practice The Next Generation: Navigating Emerging Trends Changing The Practice Of Law." Rick Paul (Member, Troy) will be chairing the MDTC 2017 Winter Meeting and acting as the moderator on panels with the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commissioner and the Chief Judges of the Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Circuit Courts.
Ed Perdue (Member, Grand Rapids) will be presenting the topic, "Leadership Principles for Lawyers - Mustering Your Inner Talent to Lead in Today’s Workplace" from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
A former decorated Marine artillery officer with 21 years’ experience as a defense attorney, and who served as a forward observer and forward air controller during the Persian Gulf War, offers valuable insights to improve our performance as leaders in our professional lives.
For more information and registration details, please click here.
MDTC is an association of the leading lawyers in the State of Michigan dedicated to representing individuals and corporations in civil litigation. As the State's premier organization of civil litigators, the impact of MDTC Members is felt through its Amicus Briefs, often filed by express invitation of the Supreme Court, through its far reaching and well respected Quarterly publication and through its timely and well received seminars. Membership in MDTC also provides exceptional opportunities for networking with fellow lawyers, but also with potential clients and members of the judiciary.
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Industry Alerts Appealability of Dismissals “Without Prejudice”*
- Conferences Bicontinental Automotive Summit on September 28, 2017
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation