Friday, November 10, 2017
from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
at: Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel
21111 Haggerty Road
Novi, MI 48375
The MDTC presents their 2017 Winter Meeting- "Law Practice The Next Generation: Navigating Emerging Trends Changing The Practice Of Law." Rick Paul (Member, Troy) will be chairing the MDTC 2017 Winter Meeting and acting as the moderator on panels with the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commissioner and the Chief Judges of the Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Circuit Courts.
Ed Perdue (Member, Grand Rapids) will be presenting the topic, "Leadership Principles for Lawyers - Mustering Your Inner Talent to Lead in Today’s Workplace" from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
A former decorated Marine artillery officer with 21 years’ experience as a defense attorney, and who served as a forward observer and forward air controller during the Persian Gulf War, offers valuable insights to improve our performance as leaders in our professional lives.
For more information and registration details, please click here.
MDTC is an association of the leading lawyers in the State of Michigan dedicated to representing individuals and corporations in civil litigation. As the State's premier organization of civil litigators, the impact of MDTC Members is felt through its Amicus Briefs, often filed by express invitation of the Supreme Court, through its far reaching and well respected Quarterly publication and through its timely and well received seminars. Membership in MDTC also provides exceptional opportunities for networking with fellow lawyers, but also with potential clients and members of the judiciary.
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News 169 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations