Friday, November 10, 2017
from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
at: Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel
21111 Haggerty Road
Novi, MI 48375
The MDTC presents their 2017 Winter Meeting- "Law Practice The Next Generation: Navigating Emerging Trends Changing The Practice Of Law." Rick Paul (Member, Troy) will be chairing the MDTC 2017 Winter Meeting and acting as the moderator on panels with the Michigan Attorney Grievance Commissioner and the Chief Judges of the Wayne, Oakland and Macomb Circuit Courts.
Ed Perdue (Member, Grand Rapids) will be presenting the topic, "Leadership Principles for Lawyers - Mustering Your Inner Talent to Lead in Today’s Workplace" from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
A former decorated Marine artillery officer with 21 years’ experience as a defense attorney, and who served as a forward observer and forward air controller during the Persian Gulf War, offers valuable insights to improve our performance as leaders in our professional lives.
For more information and registration details, please click here.
MDTC is an association of the leading lawyers in the State of Michigan dedicated to representing individuals and corporations in civil litigation. As the State's premier organization of civil litigators, the impact of MDTC Members is felt through its Amicus Briefs, often filed by express invitation of the Supreme Court, through its far reaching and well respected Quarterly publication and through its timely and well received seminars. Membership in MDTC also provides exceptional opportunities for networking with fellow lawyers, but also with potential clients and members of the judiciary.
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019