Bill Rosin is a Member of Dickinson Wright and concentrates his practice in corporate law.
Mr. Rosin is a deal making lawyer, representing clients in a wide range of commercial transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, financing and investments, among others. Many of his clients are national and multi-national corporations for whom he provides day-to-day legal advice in their business endeavors.
Mr. Rosin also has substantial experience in real estate matters. His practice includes the ongoing representation of local and national clients in the buying, selling, developing, leasing, financing and operating of real property.
Mr. Rosin earned his J.D. from Wayne State University in 1987 and his B.A. from James Madison College at Michigan State University in 1984.
James Madison College, Michigan State UniversityB.A., 1984
Wayne State UniversityJ.D., 1987
- Recipient, National Moot Court Team Scholarship
- National Moot Court Team, 1986-1987
- Top Lawyer: Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions – DBusiness, 2017
- Listed as “Michigan Super Lawyer” since 2009
- Listed in “Best Lawyers in America” since 2012
- Named “Leading Lawyer”, 2017
Represented national snack food company in a sale to a private equity company.
Represented U.S. based company in strategic acquisitions throughout U.S., Europe and Asia.
Represented multi-national company in global joint venture.
Represented client in sale of specialized veterinary practice to national firm.
Represent real estate and restaurant investors in the acquisition, development and operation of various locations throughout the mid-west.
Represent multi-national company in various import, export and distribution matters.
Represented global manufacturing company in consolidation of North American headquarters.
Represented national consulting company in shareholder dispute and capital restructure.
- State Bar of Michigan, Real Property, Environmental & Business Law Sections, Member
- American Bar Association, Business Law, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law sections, Member
- Beach Forest Subdivision Association - Board of Directors, General Counsel
- Private Equity’s Pursuit: Manufacturer Considerations When Selling to Private Equity Firm, Manufacturing Today, July 25, 2017
- Legal Considerations and Best Practices When Selling to a Private Equity Firm – Automation Alley Blog, June 14, 2017
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Executives and Business Owners – Maximizing Value Upon Sale of Business, October 27, 2016
- Corum Group – Tech M&A Conference, Selling Up, Selling Out – Legal Perspectives for Business Seller, March 15, 2016
- OESA – Cyberliability: Understanding Risk & Strategic Direction for Board Members and Executive Officers, June 2, 2016
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Executives and Business Owners – Maximizing Value Upon Sale of Business, October 30, 2014