Bill Rosin, a Member of Dickinson Wright, practices out of the firm’s Troy office.
Mr. Rosin is a trusted advisor to multi-national, national and local businesses, with an extensive and robust corporate practice, focused principally on mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, international transactions, joint ventures, buy-sell agreements, supply and service contracts and general corporate law. Mr. Rosin’s client experience spans many industries including automotive, manufacturing, health care, technology, consulting and snack food, among others. Mr. Rosin’s practice is based on a practical, common sense approach to structuring deals and in identifying and resolving the legal issues that his clients encounter, on a timely and cost effective basis.
In addition, Mr. Rosin has substantial real estate experience. Mr. Rosin represents national clients in the buying, selling, developing, leasing, financing and operating of real property. Recent matters include the representation of real estate and restaurant investors in the acquisition, development and operation of various locations throughout the mid-west and of a global manufacturing company in the consolidation of its multi-office locations into a single North American headquarters.
Mr. Rosin is regularly asked to be a speaker at M&A Conferences and is a nationally recognized attorney, listed in publications such as Best Lawyers in America, DBusiness Magazine’s Top Lawyers and Michigan Super Lawyers, since 2009.
James Madison College, Michigan State UniversityB.A., 1984
Wayne State UniversityJ.D., 1987
- Recipient, National Moot Court Team Scholarship
- National Moot Court Team, 1986-1987
- DBusiness Magazine
- "Top Lawyer," Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, 2012-2021
- Michigan Super Lawyer®
- Business Corporate, 2009-2018, 2021
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Corporate Law, 2012-2021
- “Leading Lawyer” 2014-2021
Represented national snack food company in a sale to a private equity company.
Represented U.S. based company in strategic acquisitions throughout U.S., Europe and Asia.
Represented multi-national company in global joint venture.
Represented client in sale of specialized veterinary practice to national firm.
Represent real estate and restaurant investors in the acquisition, development and operation of various locations throughout the mid-west.
Represent multi-national company in various import, export and distribution matters.
Represented global manufacturing company in consolidation of North American headquarters.
Represented national consulting company in shareholder dispute and capital restructure.
- State Bar of Michigan, Real Property, Environmental & Business Law Sections, Member
- American Bar Association, Business Law, Real Property, Probate & Trust Law sections, Member
- Beach Forest Subdivision Association - Board of Directors, General Counsel
- Co-Author, "Industrial Automation Q3 2021 Report," Blue River, October 2021
- Panelist, “The New Normal in M&A,” Smart Business Dealmakers Conference Detroit, May 2021
- M&A Practices in a Post-COVID-19 World, Dickinson Wright Client Alert, March 2020
- Author, “Why Lower and Middle-Market M&A Deals Fail to Close- Know the Warning Signs,” Client Alert, November 2019
- Author, “Considering a Sale? 6 Keys to Maximizing Value,” Client Alert, February 2019
- Private Equity’s Pursuit: Manufacturer Considerations When Selling to Private Equity Firm, Manufacturing Today, July 25, 2017
- Legal Considerations and Best Practices When Selling to a Private Equity Firm – Automation Alley Blog, June 14, 2017
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Executives and Business Owners – Maximizing Value Upon Sale of Business, October 27, 2016
- Corum Group – Tech M&A Conference, Selling Up, Selling Out – Legal Perspectives for Business Seller, March 15, 2016
- OESA – Cyberliability: Understanding Risk & Strategic Direction for Board Members and Executive Officers, June 2, 2016
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Executives and Business Owners – Maximizing Value Upon Sale of Business, October 30, 2014