- Lozier, James E.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, December 12 at 1 p.m.
Please join us for the fourth session in our multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative fourth session, entitled Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media, we will discuss how social and mainstream media influences the public's perception of your brand and your products during and after a food safety crisis. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m. EST and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
•Adverse effects of food crisis on individual food producers, products, and industry segments
•Remaining positive and limiting loss of consumer confidence
•Restoring customer and consumer trust
This webinar is the fourth in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss this informative webinar! This sessions is essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- August 17, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scott Petz Profiled in ACEDS Blog
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 In the News 170 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly