Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, December 12 at 1 p.m.
Please join us for the fourth session in our multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative fourth session, entitled Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media, we will discuss how social and mainstream media influences the public's perception of your brand and your products during and after a food safety crisis. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m. EST and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
•Adverse effects of food crisis on individual food producers, products, and industry segments
•Remaining positive and limiting loss of consumer confidence
•Restoring customer and consumer trust
This webinar is the fourth in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss this informative webinar! This sessions is essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- Webinars More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event Webinar on November 14, 2017
- Webinars Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Upticks in Food Recalls Webinar on October 17, 2017 at 1 p.m.
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- December 01, 2023 In the News Kevin Doherty has been named Best Lawyer in the 2023 Captive International US Awards
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.