Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, December 12 at 1 p.m.
Please join us for the fourth session in our multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative fourth session, entitled Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media, we will discuss how social and mainstream media influences the public's perception of your brand and your products during and after a food safety crisis. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m. EST and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
•Adverse effects of food crisis on individual food producers, products, and industry segments
•Remaining positive and limiting loss of consumer confidence
•Restoring customer and consumer trust
This webinar is the fourth in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss this informative webinar! This sessions is essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- Webinars More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event Webinar on November 14, 2017
- Webinars Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Upticks in Food Recalls Webinar on October 17, 2017 at 1 p.m.
- July 22, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s 2021 “40 and Under Hot List”
- July 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2021 High Net Worth Guide
- July 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Kris Beecher Featured on Minutes on the Matter on United States v. Cooley
- July 21, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (38th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十八期)
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks