- Lozier, James E.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, December 12 at 1 p.m.
Please join us for the fourth session in our multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative fourth session, entitled Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media, we will discuss how social and mainstream media influences the public's perception of your brand and your products during and after a food safety crisis. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, December 12, at 1:00 p.m. EST and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
•Adverse effects of food crisis on individual food producers, products, and industry segments
•Remaining positive and limiting loss of consumer confidence
•Restoring customer and consumer trust
This webinar is the fourth in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss this informative webinar! This sessions is essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinar is complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- July 20, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Northern California Super Lawyers
- July 20, 2018 In the News Lisa D. Duran Named a 2018 Most Influential Woman in Arizona Business
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 17, 2018 In the News Attorney Blair Gould Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office