Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Upticks in Food Recalls Webinar on October 17, 2017 at 1 p.m.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the second session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative second session, entitled Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Uptick in Food Recalls, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
- The costs and losses connected to recalls and market withdrawals.
- Regulatory compliance and crisis preparation.
- Contractual transfer of risk issues, including product recall insurance coverage.
This webinar is the second in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Upcoming sessions in our series include the following -- details coming soon:
More Bank for the Buck: Understanding the Full Spectrum of Financial Exposure in a Food Safety Event (November 14, 2017).
Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media (December 12, 2017).
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss these informative webinars! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register.
- Webinars More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event Webinar on November 14, 2017
- Webinars Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media Webinar on December 12, 2017
- June 08, 2023 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy has been quoted in the Business Insurance article, “FTC move makes biometric privacy liability a national concern.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？