- Lozier, James E.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the second session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative second session, entitled Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Uptick in Food Recalls, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
- The costs and losses connected to recalls and market withdrawals.
- Regulatory compliance and crisis preparation.
- Contractual transfer of risk issues, including product recall insurance coverage.
This webinar is the second in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Upcoming sessions in our series include the following -- details coming soon:
More Bank for the Buck: Understanding the Full Spectrum of Financial Exposure in a Food Safety Event (November 14, 2017).
Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media (December 12, 2017).
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss these informative webinars! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019
- December 4, 2018 In the News Attorney Benjamin Kennedy Elected to the University of Nevada Alumni Council
- December 4, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Organized and Hosted the 11th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference in Toronto