- Lozier, James E.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the second session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative second session, entitled Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Uptick in Food Recalls, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
- The costs and losses connected to recalls and market withdrawals.
- Regulatory compliance and crisis preparation.
- Contractual transfer of risk issues, including product recall insurance coverage.
This webinar is the second in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Upcoming sessions in our series include the following -- details coming soon:
More Bank for the Buck: Understanding the Full Spectrum of Financial Exposure in a Food Safety Event (November 14, 2017).
Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media (December 12, 2017).
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss these informative webinars! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 22, 2019 In the News Jeff Craven and Jonathan Redway Named 2019 Washington DC Super Lawyers
- April 22, 2019 In the News Eighteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Law360 Discussing Sports Betting
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference