- Lozier, James E.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the second session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative second session, entitled Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Uptick in Food Recalls, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
- The costs and losses connected to recalls and market withdrawals.
- Regulatory compliance and crisis preparation.
- Contractual transfer of risk issues, including product recall insurance coverage.
This webinar is the second in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Upcoming sessions in our series include the following -- details coming soon:
More Bank for the Buck: Understanding the Full Spectrum of Financial Exposure in a Food Safety Event (November 14, 2017).
Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media (December 12, 2017).
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss these informative webinars! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register.
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- October 3, 2018 In the News Lawyer Paul Muchnik Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner
- October 2018 Industry Alerts The United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA)