Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the second session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In the informative second session, entitled Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Uptick in Food Recalls, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
We will take a deep dive into these key discussion topics:
- The costs and losses connected to recalls and market withdrawals.
- Regulatory compliance and crisis preparation.
- Contractual transfer of risk issues, including product recall insurance coverage.
This webinar is the second in our new series, "Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (and not to do!) Before, During and After", brought to you by Dickinson Wright PLLC and Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. This can’t-miss series will feature industry professionals leading in-depth discussions on the latest food safety issues and trends, ultimately covering the full life cycle of a food safety event.
Upcoming sessions in our series include the following -- details coming soon:
More Bank for the Buck: Understanding the Full Spectrum of Financial Exposure in a Food Safety Event (November 14, 2017).
Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media (December 12, 2017).
Be sure to register today -- you won't want to miss these informative webinars! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Click here to register.
- Webinars More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event Webinar on November 14, 2017
- Webinars Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media Webinar on December 12, 2017
- June 15, 2021 Media Mentions Venroy July Mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal on Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Named to ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession
- June 7, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Statement Condemning Antisemitism