- Lozier, James E.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, November 14 from 1 p.m. until 2:15 p.m.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the third session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In this informative third session, entitled More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, November 14 at 1:00 p.m. EDT and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Costs and losses connected to recalls
•Protecting against potential risk
•Contractual insurance coverage and upstream supplier insurance
Be sure to register today! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication