James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, November 14 from 1 p.m. until 2:15 p.m.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the third session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In this informative third session, entitled More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, November 14 at 1:00 p.m. EDT and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Costs and losses connected to recalls
•Protecting against potential risk
•Contractual insurance coverage and upstream supplier insurance
Be sure to register today! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- Webinars Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media Webinar on December 12, 2017
- Webinars Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Upticks in Food Recalls Webinar on October 17, 2017 at 1 p.m.
- Webinars Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar on September 19, 2017
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 16, 2020 Industry Alerts WTO Ruling Finds U.S. in Violation of International Regulations by Imposing Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Imports | 世贸组织裁决美国对华征收301条款关税违反国际法规
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee
- September 11, 2020 Media Mentions Erica Erman and Cindy Villanueva Create and Plan Virtual State Bar of Arizona Event on Racism and Discrimination
- September 09, 2020 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted by Boston Business Journal Regarding IRS Memo on Daily Fantasy Sport Entry Fee Taxes