James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, November 14 from 1 p.m. until 2:15 p.m.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the third session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In this informative third session, entitled More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, November 14 at 1:00 p.m. EDT and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Costs and losses connected to recalls
•Protecting against potential risk
•Contractual insurance coverage and upstream supplier insurance
Be sure to register today! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- Webinars Restoring Consumer Trust: Brand Management in the Age of Social Media Webinar on December 12, 2017
- Webinars Recalls on the Rise: Deconstructing the Recent Upticks in Food Recalls Webinar on October 17, 2017 at 1 p.m.
- Webinars Seller Beware: Food Safety Enforcement and the New Administration Webinar on September 19, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic