- Lozier, James E.
James Lozier (Member, Lansing) will co-present this informative webinar on Tuesday, November 14 from 1 p.m. until 2:15 p.m.
A food safety incident has the potential to be a food company’s biggest single exposure. It can result in lawsuits, significant brand damage, lost customer contracts and escalating recall expenses. In some instances, it can even lead to criminal prosecutions and jail-time for management. And while no one expects to be subject to such an event, food businesses who are not prepared can risk losing the very thing they’ve worked so hard to build.
Please join us for the third session in our new multi-part webinar series, “Navigating a Food Safety Crisis: What to Do (And What Not to Do) Before, During and After”. In this informative third session, entitled More Bang for the Buck: Understanding the Financial Exposure of a Food Safety Event, we will discuss the costs and losses associated with recalls, how to protect yourself against potential risk, and the insurance coverage that you will need. This 60-minute session will take place on Tuesday, November 14 at 1:00 p.m. EDT and will feature James Lozier of Dickinson Wright and Steve Kluting of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Key Discussion Topics:
•Costs and losses connected to recalls
•Protecting against potential risk
•Contractual insurance coverage and upstream supplier insurance
Be sure to register today! These sessions are essential for finance, legal, risk management, and food safety professionals from all segments of the food/beverage/agribusiness industry.
The webinars are complimentary, but registration is required. Please click here to register. We're looking forward to your participation!
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 18, 2019 In the News Brenda Roubidoux Taylor Joins Dickinson Wright's Las Vegas Office
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 15, 2019 Media Mentions Chantal Cipriano Quoted by Law Times on Single Event Sports Betting in Ontario
- April 11, 2019 Special Events 2019 ASPIRE Dealmakers Conference
- April 2019 Industry Alerts One Slip up can Cost you the Case: The Impact of the Supreme Court's Decision on Copyright Infringement Actions
- April 06, 2019 Special Events DCEA 38th Automotive Technology Conference Program
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati