- Speaking Engagements
The Mayflower Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Incident Response Forum 2017
Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
April 4, 2017, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be a panelist at the Incident Response Forum 2017. Justin’s topic
will be, “Managing Financial Firm Data Breaches”. This Data Breach Response Conference for Legal and
Compliance Professionals will be held on April 4, 2017 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mayflower Hotel in
Washington, D.C. Click here for more details.
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career