- Speaking Engagements
The Mayflower Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Incident Response Forum 2017
Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
April 4, 2017, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be a panelist at the Incident Response Forum 2017. Justin’s topic
will be, “Managing Financial Firm Data Breaches”. This Data Breach Response Conference for Legal and
Compliance Professionals will be held on April 4, 2017 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mayflower Hotel in
Washington, D.C. Click here for more details.
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock