- Speaking Engagements
The Mayflower Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Incident Response Forum 2017
Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
April 4, 2017, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be a panelist at the Incident Response Forum 2017. Justin’s topic
will be, “Managing Financial Firm Data Breaches”. This Data Breach Response Conference for Legal and
Compliance Professionals will be held on April 4, 2017 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mayflower Hotel in
Washington, D.C. Click here for more details.
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Conferences Incident Response Forum 2018 on April 18, 2018
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree