- Speaking Engagements
The Mayflower Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Incident Response Forum 2017
Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
April 4, 2017, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be a panelist at the Incident Response Forum 2017. Justin’s topic
will be, “Managing Financial Firm Data Breaches”. This Data Breach Response Conference for Legal and
Compliance Professionals will be held on April 4, 2017 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mayflower Hotel in
Washington, D.C. Click here for more details.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"