- Speaking Engagements
The Mayflower Hotel, Washington, D.C.
Incident Response Forum 2017
Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C.
April 4, 2017, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) will be a panelist at the Incident Response Forum 2017. Justin’s topic
will be, “Managing Financial Firm Data Breaches”. This Data Breach Response Conference for Legal and
Compliance Professionals will be held on April 4, 2017 from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Mayflower Hotel in
Washington, D.C. Click here for more details.
- August 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Named Best Lawyers in Canada® 2020
- August 21, 2019 In the News Lawyer Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. Named Best Lawyers in Canada® 2020 “Lawyer of the Year”
- August 21, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming and Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 5
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 20, 2019 In the News J. Alex Grimsley Joins Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office as a Member
- August 15, 2019 In the News Timothy Overton Appointed to the Arizona Commission of African American Affairs
- August 15, 2019 In the News Twenty-Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2020 "Lawyer of the Year"
- August 15, 2019 In the News 183 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- August 12, 2019 In the News Madeline Fleisher Selected for Leadership Columbus 2020 Class