- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom, 4505 South Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89154
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) as she moderates this special event sponsored by the State Bar of Nevada's Appellate Litigation Section.
Three Nevada Supreme Court seats are up for election this year, so this will be a valuable opportunity to get to know the candidates before the primary season.
Date: Monday, April 24, 2018
Time: Noon to 2 p.m.
at: UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom
4505 South Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154
For more information, please contact Anjali Webster or Mina Reel.
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Special Events An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court on September 7, 2017
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 22, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- September 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Why President Biden’s Plan to Vaccinate the Unvaccinated in Private Employment is a Lot of Buzz, but Likely Little Sting
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law360 on Vaccine Mandates and New Hires
- September 15, 2021 Media Mentions Bruce Thelen Quoted by El Financiero on USMCA Automotive Rules of Origin