- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom, 4505 South Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89154
Join Dickinson Wright's Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) as she moderates this special event sponsored by the State Bar of Nevada's Appellate Litigation Section.
Three Nevada Supreme Court seats are up for election this year, so this will be a valuable opportunity to get to know the candidates before the primary season.
Date: Monday, April 24, 2018
Time: Noon to 2 p.m.
at: UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom
4505 South Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154
For more information, please contact Anjali Webster or Mina Reel.
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Where to Next? Ontario Court of Appeal Rules that Arbitration Clause is Invalid, Clearing the Road for Class Action against Uber
- April 18, 2018 - April 19, 2018 Conferences Trigild Spring Lender Conference on April 18-19, 2018
- April 12, 2018 Seminars Middle Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, April 12, 2018
- March 29, 2018 Seminars West Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Seminar on Thursday, March 29, 2018
- October 2017 Industry Alerts Litigating in Ontario
- June 2017 Industry Alerts Michigan Supreme Court Clarifies Application of the Statute of Limitations to Shareholder Oppression Claims
- June 2017 In the News Bricks Through Windows, Protection Tax Schemes, And Early Dismissal of Civil RICO Claims
- May 2016 Industry Alerts The Defend Trade Secrets Act. It’s Coming: What You Need to Know