- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom, 4505 South Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89154
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) as she moderates this special event sponsored by the State Bar of Nevada's Appellate Litigation Section.
Three Nevada Supreme Court seats are up for election this year, so this will be a valuable opportunity to get to know the candidates before the primary season.
Date: Monday, April 24, 2018
Time: Noon to 2 p.m.
at: UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom
4505 South Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154
For more information, please contact Anjali Webster or Mina Reel.
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Special Events An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court on September 7, 2017
- In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List