- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom, 4505 South Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89154
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) as she moderates this special event sponsored by the State Bar of Nevada's Appellate Litigation Section.
Three Nevada Supreme Court seats are up for election this year, so this will be a valuable opportunity to get to know the candidates before the primary season.
Date: Monday, April 24, 2018
Time: Noon to 2 p.m.
at: UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom
4505 South Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154
For more information, please contact Anjali Webster or Mina Reel.
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Special Events An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court on September 7, 2017
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers
- June 23, 2021 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2021
- June 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 2, Number 2: Future of Litigation in Ontario
- June 22, 2021 Media Mentions Steven Caloiaro Interviewed by Law.com on Potential Litigation Following Counterfeit Tech Spike