Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom, 4505 South Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89154
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright's Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) as she moderates this special event sponsored by the State Bar of Nevada's Appellate Litigation Section.
Three Nevada Supreme Court seats are up for election this year, so this will be a valuable opportunity to get to know the candidates before the primary season.
Date: Monday, April 24, 2018
Time: Noon to 2 p.m.
at: UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law Moot Courtroom
4505 South Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154
For more information, please contact Anjali Webster or Mina Reel.
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Special Events An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court on September 7, 2017
- In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”
- March 21, 2023 In the News Sara Radcliffe Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- March 21, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the Business Insider article, "How shadow bankers are already emerging as winners in the SVB collapse.”