- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
The Supreme Court, 201 S. Carson Street, Caron City, Nevada
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, September 7, 2017
beginning at 5:15 p.m.
at: The Supreme Court
201 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV.
Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) will be co-moderating a panel at “An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court” event, co-hosted by the Northern Nevada Women Lawyer’s Association and the State Bar of Nevada Appellate Section. This event is a great opportunity to meet our Nevada Supreme Court Justices.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served at 5:15 p.m. A panel discussion with the Justices will begin at 6:00 p.m.
1 hour CLE credit is pending approval.
This is always one of our most popular events. Early RSVPs are requested to ensure that we can accommodate as many people as possible. If you register by Thursday, August 31st at noon, the cost of the event is $25. Registration after August 31st, space permitting, is $30.
Advanced registration is available using the Paypal link on our Events page.
To pay by check, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your check to Jenna Garcia, P.O. Box 40953, Reno, NV 89504.
If you are interested in sending questions for us to ask the Justices, please email them to email@example.com by Thursday, August 31st. We hope to see you on September 7th for the event!
- Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- Industry Alerts Nevada Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Dickinson Wright Client, Applying the “Savings Clause” in Enforcing Non-Competition Agreements
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 11, Number 5
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- August 03, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Visits CTV News Windsor to Discuss Recent Calls for U.S. to Open Border
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice