- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
The Supreme Court, 201 S. Carson Street, Caron City, Nevada
Thursday, September 7, 2017
beginning at 5:15 p.m.
at: The Supreme Court
201 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV.
Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) will be co-moderating a panel at “An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court” event, co-hosted by the Northern Nevada Women Lawyer’s Association and the State Bar of Nevada Appellate Section. This event is a great opportunity to meet our Nevada Supreme Court Justices.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served at 5:15 p.m. A panel discussion with the Justices will begin at 6:00 p.m.
1 hour CLE credit is pending approval.
This is always one of our most popular events. Early RSVPs are requested to ensure that we can accommodate as many people as possible. If you register by Thursday, August 31st at noon, the cost of the event is $25. Registration after August 31st, space permitting, is $30.
Advanced registration is available using the Paypal link on our Events page.
To pay by check, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and send your check to Jenna Garcia, P.O. Box 40953, Reno, NV 89504.
If you are interested in sending questions for us to ask the Justices, please email them to email@example.com by Thursday, August 31st. We hope to see you on September 7th for the event!
- December 12, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Attorneys Work Recognized as Midwest Region Deal of the Year by The Bond Buyer
- December 12, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Richard Friedlander Quoted in AZ Business Article on the Legal Industry
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Congress Has Gotten Way Ahead of NHTSA on Drafting Standards for Safe Highly Automated Vehicles
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- December 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Melissa Breeden Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- December 5, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Kentucky Super Lawyers
- December 5, 2018 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2019 Ohio Super Lawyers
- December 4, 2018 In the News Healthcare Attorney Jessica Busch Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- December 4, 2018 In the News Las Vegas Gaming Attorneys Co-Author Chapter in International Comparative Legal Guide to: Gambling 2019