- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
The Supreme Court, 201 S. Carson Street, Caron City, Nevada
Thursday, September 7, 2017
beginning at 5:15 p.m.
at: The Supreme Court
201 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV.
Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) will be co-moderating a panel at “An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court” event, co-hosted by the Northern Nevada Women Lawyer’s Association and the State Bar of Nevada Appellate Section. This event is a great opportunity to meet our Nevada Supreme Court Justices.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served at 5:15 p.m. A panel discussion with the Justices will begin at 6:00 p.m.
1 hour CLE credit is pending approval.
This is always one of our most popular events. Early RSVPs are requested to ensure that we can accommodate as many people as possible. If you register by Thursday, August 31st at noon, the cost of the event is $25. Registration after August 31st, space permitting, is $30.
Advanced registration is available using the Paypal link on our Events page.
To pay by check, please RSVP to email@example.com and send your check to Jenna Garcia, P.O. Box 40953, Reno, NV 89504.
If you are interested in sending questions for us to ask the Justices, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 31st. We hope to see you on September 7th for the event!
- October 25, 2018 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Sunrise Seminar on "The Top 10 Insider Tips for Operating a Gold Standard 401(k) and 403(b) Retirement Plan"
- October 18, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Joseph Pytel, Jr. Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office
- October 17, 2018 Articles U.S. Ban for Canadian Cannabis Workers?
- October 16, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation 2019
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List