- Webster, Anjali D.
- Special Events
The Supreme Court, 201 S. Carson Street, Caron City, Nevada
Thursday, September 7, 2017
beginning at 5:15 p.m.
at: The Supreme Court
201 S. Carson Street
Carson City, NV.
Anjali Webster (Associate, Reno) will be co-moderating a panel at “An Evening With the Nevada Supreme Court” event, co-hosted by the Northern Nevada Women Lawyer’s Association and the State Bar of Nevada Appellate Section. This event is a great opportunity to meet our Nevada Supreme Court Justices.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served at 5:15 p.m. A panel discussion with the Justices will begin at 6:00 p.m.
1 hour CLE credit is pending approval.
This is always one of our most popular events. Early RSVPs are requested to ensure that we can accommodate as many people as possible. If you register by Thursday, August 31st at noon, the cost of the event is $25. Registration after August 31st, space permitting, is $30.
Advanced registration is available using the Paypal link on our Events page.
To pay by check, please RSVP to email@example.com and send your check to Jenna Garcia, P.O. Box 40953, Reno, NV 89504.
If you are interested in sending questions for us to ask the Justices, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday, August 31st. We hope to see you on September 7th for the event!
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code