Join Dickinson Wright PLLC and the Nevada Dispensary Association as we host an important Marijuana Policy Forum Event.
The event will consist of two separate panels covering everything from regulatory framework and law enforcement to tax structure and potential growth problems and volatility.
Panelists include Law Enforcement, Taxation and Financial Regulators, and Marijuana Industry Leaders and Experts, including:
- John Desmond, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member and West Region, Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair
- Brian Irvine, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member
- Chairman George Burns- Financial Institutions Division*
- Director Bill Anderson- Department of Taxation
- Professor Francine Lipman- William S. Boyd School of Law*
- Director Chuck Callaway- Las Vegas Metropolitan Policy Department, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs*
- John Ritter- Board Member of The Grove & NDA
- Andrew Jolley- NDA President and CEO of The Source Dispensaries*
- Robert Groesbeck, Esq.- Planet 13, Las Vegas, Co-CEO
- Armen Yemenidjian- Essence Cannabis Dispensary, CEO*
- Amanda Connor, Esq.- Attorney with Cannabis Practice*
* Las Vegas Forum only
Please note there are 2 events:
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
505 S. Maryland Pkwy. - Room 102
Las Vegas, NV 89154
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
One South Lake St.
Reno, NV 89501
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please click here.
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 1, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Authored an Article in the Marijuana Retail Report Titled, “Nevada’s Quiet Cannabis Expansion”
- September 28, 2018 Industry Alerts Canada, Cannabis, and Crossing the Continent: Considerations for Canada-U.S. Companies, Business Travelers, and Investors
- September 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on Global News
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- July 18, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Alan Litwack Quoted in the Marijuana Business Daily Article “Cannabis Boom or Bust: How US Firms Could be Affected by Canada’s Adult-Use Market”
- July 2, 2018 Industry Alerts Court Finds That “Marijuana” Is Distinct And Separate From “Cannabis”
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”