Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright PLLC and the Nevada Dispensary Association as we host an important Marijuana Policy Forum Event.
The event will consist of two separate panels covering everything from regulatory framework and law enforcement to tax structure and potential growth problems and volatility.
Panelists include Law Enforcement, Taxation and Financial Regulators, and Marijuana Industry Leaders and Experts, including:
- John Desmond, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member and West Region, Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair
- Brian Irvine, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member
- Chairman George Burns- Financial Institutions Division*
- Director Bill Anderson- Department of Taxation
- Professor Francine Lipman- William S. Boyd School of Law*
- Director Chuck Callaway- Las Vegas Metropolitan Policy Department, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs*
- John Ritter- Board Member of The Grove & NDA
- Andrew Jolley- NDA President and CEO of The Source Dispensaries*
- Robert Groesbeck, Esq.- Planet 13, Las Vegas, Co-CEO
- Armen Yemenidjian- Essence Cannabis Dispensary, CEO*
- Amanda Connor, Esq.- Attorney with Cannabis Practice*
* Las Vegas Forum only
Please note there are 2 events:
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
505 S. Maryland Pkwy. - Room 102
Las Vegas, NV 89154
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
One South Lake St.
Reno, NV 89501
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or email@example.com.
To register, please click here.
- Seminars IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice on August 17, 2017
- Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 5
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List