Join Dickinson Wright PLLC and the Nevada Dispensary Association as we host an important Marijuana Policy Forum Event.
The event will consist of two separate panels covering everything from regulatory framework and law enforcement to tax structure and potential growth problems and volatility.
Panelists include Law Enforcement, Taxation and Financial Regulators, and Marijuana Industry Leaders and Experts, including:
- John Desmond, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member and West Region, Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair
- Brian Irvine, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member
- Chairman George Burns- Financial Institutions Division*
- Director Bill Anderson- Department of Taxation
- Professor Francine Lipman- William S. Boyd School of Law*
- Director Chuck Callaway- Las Vegas Metropolitan Policy Department, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs*
- John Ritter- Board Member of The Grove & NDA
- Andrew Jolley- NDA President and CEO of The Source Dispensaries*
- Robert Groesbeck, Esq.- Planet 13, Las Vegas, Co-CEO
- Armen Yemenidjian- Essence Cannabis Dispensary, CEO*
- Amanda Connor, Esq.- Attorney with Cannabis Practice*
* Las Vegas Forum only
Please note there are 2 events:
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
505 S. Maryland Pkwy. - Room 102
Las Vegas, NV 89154
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
One South Lake St.
Reno, NV 89501
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please click here.
- December 9-10, 2019 Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- November 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow and Benton Bodamer Quoted by Law360 on Massachusetts Cannabis Market
- November 2019 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Discusses Cannabis Patents with Law360
- October 2019 Industry Alerts No Penalties in Harborside Case
- October 21, 2019 Conferences IMN: The Institutional Capital & Cannabis Conference (East)
- October 11, 2019 Industry Alerts Ohio Department of Agriculture Releases Proposed Rules for the State’s Hemp Program
- October 8, 2019 In the News Lloyd Pierre-Louis Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office as a Member
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted by Leafly on Vape Cart Crisis
- September 18, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer, Scot Crow Quoted by Cannabis Business Times on Supply Chain Risk Management Amid Vape Crisis