Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright PLLC and the Nevada Dispensary Association as we host an important Marijuana Policy Forum Event.
The event will consist of two separate panels covering everything from regulatory framework and law enforcement to tax structure and potential growth problems and volatility.
Panelists include Law Enforcement, Taxation and Financial Regulators, and Marijuana Industry Leaders and Experts, including:
- John Desmond, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member and West Region, Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair
- Brian Irvine, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member
- Chairman George Burns- Financial Institutions Division*
- Director Bill Anderson- Department of Taxation
- Professor Francine Lipman- William S. Boyd School of Law*
- Director Chuck Callaway- Las Vegas Metropolitan Policy Department, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs*
- John Ritter- Board Member of The Grove & NDA
- Andrew Jolley- NDA President and CEO of The Source Dispensaries*
- Robert Groesbeck, Esq.- Planet 13, Las Vegas, Co-CEO
- Armen Yemenidjian- Essence Cannabis Dispensary, CEO*
- Amanda Connor, Esq.- Attorney with Cannabis Practice*
* Las Vegas Forum only
Please note there are 2 events:
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
505 S. Maryland Pkwy. - Room 102
Las Vegas, NV 89154
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
One South Lake St.
Reno, NV 89501
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, please click here.
- Seminars IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice on August 17, 2017
- In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- September 6, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars