Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright PLLC and the Nevada Dispensary Association as we host an important Marijuana Policy Forum Event.
The event will consist of two separate panels covering everything from regulatory framework and law enforcement to tax structure and potential growth problems and volatility.
Panelists include Law Enforcement, Taxation and Financial Regulators, and Marijuana Industry Leaders and Experts, including:
- John Desmond, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member and West Region, Litigation Practice Group Co-Chair
- Brian Irvine, Esq.- Dickinson Wright PLLC, Member
- Chairman George Burns- Financial Institutions Division*
- Director Bill Anderson- Department of Taxation
- Professor Francine Lipman- William S. Boyd School of Law*
- Director Chuck Callaway- Las Vegas Metropolitan Policy Department, Office of Intergovernmental Affairs*
- John Ritter- Board Member of The Grove & NDA
- Andrew Jolley- NDA President and CEO of The Source Dispensaries*
- Robert Groesbeck, Esq.- Planet 13, Las Vegas, Co-CEO
- Armen Yemenidjian- Essence Cannabis Dispensary, CEO*
- Amanda Connor, Esq.- Attorney with Cannabis Practice*
* Las Vegas Forum only
Please note there are 2 events:
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
505 S. Maryland Pkwy. - Room 102
Las Vegas, NV 89154
Wednesday, June 6, 2018
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel
One South Lake St.
Reno, NV 89501
For additional information, contact Mellissa Boyd 313.223.3125 or email@example.com.
To register, please click here.
- Seminars IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice on August 17, 2017
- In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- Special Events Q&A Session with Five 2018 Nevada Supreme Court Candidates on April 24, 2018
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- September 20, 2021 Industry Alerts Michigan's Marihuana Regulatory Agency Currently Reviewing New Rules
- August 18, 2021 Industry Alerts High Risks Remain If Operating Cannabis Business Outside Strict State Law
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers