Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney's James Perry and Christy McDonald as they co-present at the Michigan Association of CPA’s CPE Mega Conference on Wednesday, May 23, 2018. The conference will take place at Macomb Community College, Building K - John Lewis Center.
The MICPA Employment Law Conference will cover employment law for small family businesses. Employment law is complicated and navigating all of the rules and regulations can be daunting but critical for businesses to effectively manage. This session will touch on employment law for small family businesses such as short/long-term disability and FMLA/FLSA. These are crucial issues because they can suffer greatly from an employee absence – no matter what the cause. However, in today’s competitive landscape it’s difficult to attract and retain employees without these types of benefits in place.
To learn more or to register, please click here.
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 02, 2022 Industry Alerts EEOC Releases Updated “Know Your Rights” Poster | 美国公平就业机会委员会发布最新《了解你的权利》海报
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges