Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join Dickinson Wright Attorney's James Perry and Christy McDonald as they co-present at the Michigan Association of CPA’s CPE Mega Conference on Wednesday, May 23, 2018. The conference will take place at Macomb Community College, Building K - John Lewis Center.
The MICPA Employment Law Conference will cover employment law for small family businesses. Employment law is complicated and navigating all of the rules and regulations can be daunting but critical for businesses to effectively manage. This session will touch on employment law for small family businesses such as short/long-term disability and FMLA/FLSA. These are crucial issues because they can suffer greatly from an employee absence – no matter what the cause. However, in today’s competitive landscape it’s difficult to attract and retain employees without these types of benefits in place.
To learn more or to register, please click here.
- February 22, 2021 Industry Alerts New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Presents at the Direct Sellers Association's Legal & Regulatory Virtual Seminar
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts U.S. Department of Labor Issues New Independent Contractor Rules For March 8, 2021; Will It Take Effect?
- December 07, 2020 Industry Alerts Sara Jodka Discusses Future of NLRB Under President-Elect Biden with SHRM Online
- November 13, 2020 Blogs 2020 USCIS I-9 Guidance Round-Up
- October 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Governor Whitmer Signs COVID-19 Legislation Applicable to All Employers
- September 30, 2020 Industry Alerts 従業員の20％以上を解雇する場合の隠れたコスト - 退職年金プランの部分的終了 | The Hidden Cost of Terminating 20% or More of Your Employees – Partial Termination of the Retirement Plan
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System