DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday-Friday, October 11-13, 2017
at: DeVos Place
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
DW is an exhibitor (booth #336) at this annual conference which provides education and networking opportunities for human resource professionals across the state of Michigan.
Full Conference Registration includes:
- Wednesday: Your choice of the Employment Law Summit or the HR Leadershim Summit (select your option when you register online).
- Wednesday Opening Ceremony & Exhibition Grand Opening, Reception.
- Thursday General and Concurrent Sessions, Exhibition and Evening HR Extravaganza at The BOB.
- Friday Concurrent Session and Closing Ceremony & Luncheon and MISHRM Top HR Professionals Award Recognition.
Given the level of participation we have experienced at our previous conferences, we anticipate that the 2017 MISHRM Conference will fill quickly. Register now to reserve your spot at the conference and ensure onsite accommodations at our discounted room rate! Click here to register today!
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- Conferences State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section Summer 2017 Conference July 19 - 22, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal