DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Wednesday-Friday, October 11-13, 2017
at: DeVos Place
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
DW is an exhibitor (booth #336) at this annual conference which provides education and networking opportunities for human resource professionals across the state of Michigan.
Full Conference Registration includes:
- Wednesday: Your choice of the Employment Law Summit or the HR Leadershim Summit (select your option when you register online).
- Wednesday Opening Ceremony & Exhibition Grand Opening, Reception.
- Thursday General and Concurrent Sessions, Exhibition and Evening HR Extravaganza at The BOB.
- Friday Concurrent Session and Closing Ceremony & Luncheon and MISHRM Top HR Professionals Award Recognition.
Given the level of participation we have experienced at our previous conferences, we anticipate that the 2017 MISHRM Conference will fill quickly. Register now to reserve your spot at the conference and ensure onsite accommodations at our discounted room rate! Click here to register today!
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"