DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday-Friday, October 11-13, 2017
at: DeVos Place
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
DW is an exhibitor (booth #336) at this annual conference which provides education and networking opportunities for human resource professionals across the state of Michigan.
Full Conference Registration includes:
- Wednesday: Your choice of the Employment Law Summit or the HR Leadershim Summit (select your option when you register online).
- Wednesday Opening Ceremony & Exhibition Grand Opening, Reception.
- Thursday General and Concurrent Sessions, Exhibition and Evening HR Extravaganza at The BOB.
- Friday Concurrent Session and Closing Ceremony & Luncheon and MISHRM Top HR Professionals Award Recognition.
Given the level of participation we have experienced at our previous conferences, we anticipate that the 2017 MISHRM Conference will fill quickly. Register now to reserve your spot at the conference and ensure onsite accommodations at our discounted room rate! Click here to register today!
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- Conferences State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section Summer 2017 Conference July 19 - 22, 2017
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers