DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wednesday-Friday, October 11-13, 2017
at: DeVos Place
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
DW is an exhibitor (booth #336) at this annual conference which provides education and networking opportunities for human resource professionals across the state of Michigan.
Full Conference Registration includes:
- Wednesday: Your choice of the Employment Law Summit or the HR Leadershim Summit (select your option when you register online).
- Wednesday Opening Ceremony & Exhibition Grand Opening, Reception.
- Thursday General and Concurrent Sessions, Exhibition and Evening HR Extravaganza at The BOB.
- Friday Concurrent Session and Closing Ceremony & Luncheon and MISHRM Top HR Professionals Award Recognition.
Given the level of participation we have experienced at our previous conferences, we anticipate that the 2017 MISHRM Conference will fill quickly. Register now to reserve your spot at the conference and ensure onsite accommodations at our discounted room rate! Click here to register today!
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- Conferences State Bar of Michigan Real Property Law Section Summer 2017 Conference July 19 - 22, 2017
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"