DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 49503
Wednesday-Friday, October 11-13, 2017
at: DeVos Place
303 Monroe Ave NW
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
DW is an exhibitor (booth #336) at this annual conference which provides education and networking opportunities for human resource professionals across the state of Michigan.
Full Conference Registration includes:
- Wednesday: Your choice of the Employment Law Summit or the HR Leadershim Summit (select your option when you register online).
- Wednesday Opening Ceremony & Exhibition Grand Opening, Reception.
- Thursday General and Concurrent Sessions, Exhibition and Evening HR Extravaganza at The BOB.
- Friday Concurrent Session and Closing Ceremony & Luncheon and MISHRM Top HR Professionals Award Recognition.
Given the level of participation we have experienced at our previous conferences, we anticipate that the 2017 MISHRM Conference will fill quickly. Register now to reserve your spot at the conference and ensure onsite accommodations at our discounted room rate! Click here to register today!
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office