- Special Events
Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89119
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. and will close at 8:30 p.m.
DW is a sponsor of this event, which provides an opportunity for members of the legal community to
socialize outside a controversial environment.
The Meet Your Judges Mixer (#MYJMixer) is our popular annual special event for members of the bench, bar, and the supporting legal community.
All members of the Nevada Bar and Bench, their staff, and the legal community are invited to attend this private, ticketed event.
Tickets are available to order from the CCBA. RSVP to CCBA by May 5, 2017 to attend this special event. More info here.
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ted Citrome Quoted in Lexpert Article on "Canadian Firms at Risk for US Taxes"
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 10, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright's Employment Practice Recognized on the Phoenix Business Journal Law Practices List
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- October 5, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Ned Levitt Recently Contributed to the “Getting the Deal Through – Franchise 2019” Publication
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- October 3, 2018 In the News Lawyer Paul Muchnik Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner