- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) for this informative luncheon seminar. Jennifer will co-present the topic, "The Keys to Avoiding Potential Landmines in your Advertising and Promotions". The expert panel assembled will discuss a variety of important topics including recent developments and best practices with respect to IP, advertising and social media issues.
The event registration starts at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, February 28 with the presentation and lunch beginning at noon at Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard,
Las Vegas, NV 89119.
Register today by clicking here and to acquire more information.
- Articles The Business of Sports
- Seminars IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice on August 17, 2017
- Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers