- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) for this informative luncheon seminar. Jennifer will co-present the topic, "The Keys to Avoiding Potential Landmines in your Advertising and Promotions". The expert panel assembled will discuss a variety of important topics including recent developments and best practices with respect to IP, advertising and social media issues.
The event registration starts at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, February 28 with the presentation and lunch beginning at noon at Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard,
Las Vegas, NV 89119.
Register today by clicking here and to acquire more information.
- Articles The Business of Sports
- Seminars IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice on August 17, 2017
- Special Events ACLU of Nevada Celebration of Civil Liberties on June 9, 2017
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Expediting Examination - Pre-Assessment Letters
- March 25, 2022 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Wall Street Journal on Innovation Spurred by Venture Investment in Crispr Gene Editing
- March 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Freedom to Operate Opinions: What Are They, and Why Are They Important?
- March 17, 2022 Media Mentions John Krieger and Tenesa Powell Published in IP Litigator® on Protecting Against Counterfeits
- March 10, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Federal Circuit's Decision Regarding Wrongful Registration Denial by Trademark Trial and Appeal Board