- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) for this informative luncheon seminar. Jennifer will co-present the topic, "The Keys to Avoiding Potential Landmines in your Advertising and Promotions". The expert panel assembled will discuss a variety of important topics including recent developments and best practices with respect to IP, advertising and social media issues.
The event registration starts at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, February 28 with the presentation and lunch beginning at noon at Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard,
Las Vegas, NV 89119.
Register today by clicking here and to acquire more information.
- Articles The Business of Sports
- Seminars IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice on August 17, 2017
- Special Events ACLU of Nevada Celebration of Civil Liberties on June 9, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- October 26, 2021 In the News Sanjukta Tole Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Upcoming Changes to Process Before Trademarks Opposition Board
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Quoted by Technology Transfer Tactics on Sublicensing Terms
- September 1, 2021 In the News Sanjukta S. Tole Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition