- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) for this informative luncheon seminar. Jennifer will co-present the topic, "The Keys to Avoiding Potential Landmines in your Advertising and Promotions". The expert panel assembled will discuss a variety of important topics including recent developments and best practices with respect to IP, advertising and social media issues.
The event registration starts at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, February 28 with the presentation and lunch beginning at noon at Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard,
Las Vegas, NV 89119.
Register today by clicking here and to acquire more information.
- April 2019 Industry Alerts How to Avoid Copyright Infringement of Online Image
- April 15, 2019 In the News Ten Practices in Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in the 2019 Ranking Arizona Guide
- April 2, 2019 In the News Donald McPhail Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, DC Office as a Member
- March 26, 2019 In the News K. Lance Anderson and William Honaker Author Chapters in the Fourth Edition of ABA's IP Deskbook for the Business Lawyer
- March 21, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Prevails in Patent Litigation Trial on Behalf of Hitkansut LLC
- March 8, 2019 In the News Catherine Hoffman, Gregory Mayback, and James Stepan Recognized as "Top Lawyers" in South Florida Legal Guide
- March 1, 2019 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Law Named to National Law Journal's 2019 IP Trailblazers List
- February 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Technology Transfer Tactics Article on Bayh-Dole Compliance
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office