- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89119
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Please join Dickinson Wright Attorney, Jennifer Ko Craft (Member, Las Vegas) for this informative luncheon seminar. Jennifer will co-present the topic, "The Keys to Avoiding Potential Landmines in your Advertising and Promotions". The expert panel assembled will discuss a variety of important topics including recent developments and best practices with respect to IP, advertising and social media issues.
The event registration starts at 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday, February 28 with the presentation and lunch beginning at noon at Cili Restaurant at the Bali Hai Golf Club, 5160 South Las Vegas Boulevard,
Las Vegas, NV 89119.
Register today by clicking here and to acquire more information.
- Articles The Business of Sports
- Seminars IP News You Can Use: Case Trends and Day-to-Day Practical Advice on August 17, 2017
- Special Events ACLU of Nevada Celebration of Civil Liberties on June 9, 2017
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- March 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in Minutes on the Matter on IP Risks for Landlords During the Eviction Process
- March 10, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright intellectual property attorneys to serve as panelists at State Bar of Michigan Spring IP Law Seminar on March 25
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Published in Intellectual Property Magazine on IP Rights Concerns During Eviction Process Through Pandemic
- March 03, 2021 Media Mentions William Honaker Published in IP Watchdog on Copyright Small Claims Board