Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Clark County Bar Association presents Guardianship Practice: Significant Changes & Updates Seminar
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Elizabeth Brickfield of Dickinson Wright PLLC and Dara Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Guymon, PC, plan to provide Nevada attorneys and their legal support staff with information relevant to recent updates and changes to handling matters involving guardianship in Nevada.
Want to attend this event? To secure a seat, each person must register with the CCBA in advance. Please register using one of the following methods:
Questions? Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
•$35/CCBA Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant$20/CCBA Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
•$50/Non-Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
•$25/Non-Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
- August 20, 2019 Webinars Landslide Webinar Series: Integrating Trade Secret and Patent Strategies for Coordinated Protection: Pitfalls and Opportunities
- August 05, 2019 Seminars Estate Administration Procedures: Why Each Step is Important
- July 22, 2019 Webinars Strategies for Arbitration Agreements: Yay, Nay or How?
- July 19, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected for The Business Journals' National Influencers: Law List
- July 2019 Industry Alerts What Business Leaders Need to Know About the Latest Emerging Contaminants: PFAS/PFOA
- July 18, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Newsletter: Volume 12, Number 4
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- July 16, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in Chambers 2019 High Net Worth Guide
- July 16, 2019 In the News Geoffrey Farr Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as Partner