- Brickfield, Elizabeth
Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Clark County Bar Association presents Guardianship Practice: Significant Changes & Updates Seminar
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Elizabeth Brickfield of Dickinson Wright PLLC and Dara Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Guymon, PC, plan to provide Nevada attorneys and their legal support staff with information relevant to recent updates and changes to handling matters involving guardianship in Nevada.
Want to attend this event? To secure a seat, each person must register with the CCBA in advance. Please register using one of the following methods:
Questions? Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
•$35/CCBA Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant$20/CCBA Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
•$50/Non-Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
•$25/Non-Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
- October 9, 2018 Webinars Property Tax Assessments -- How to Maintain Positive Cash Flow After Period of Economic Growth Webinar on October 9, 2018
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 25, 2018 Special Events ASPIRE Columbus 2018 Conference: A Deep Dive on the Sell Side, September 25, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 20, 2018 In the News Attorney Jorge Perez Joins Dickinson Wright's Ft. Lauderdale Office as Member
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- September 20, 2018 Media Mentions Attorneys Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Gregory Gemignani Recently Interviewed by Casino.org
- September 17, 2018 Industry Alerts New NAFTA & China Tariffs — Stalled, Standby and Steaming Ahead?