Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Clark County Bar Association presents Guardianship Practice: Significant Changes & Updates Seminar
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Elizabeth Brickfield of Dickinson Wright PLLC and Dara Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Guymon, PC, plan to provide Nevada attorneys and their legal support staff with information relevant to recent updates and changes to handling matters involving guardianship in Nevada.
Want to attend this event? To secure a seat, each person must register with the CCBA in advance. Please register using one of the following methods:
Questions? Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
•$35/CCBA Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant$20/CCBA Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
•$50/Non-Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
•$25/Non-Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 4
- Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- March 4, 2021 Webinars Captives 101: Using TN Captive Entities to Insure Enterprise Business Risks
- March 4, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in The Bond Buyer’s Midwest Year-End Review
- March 03, 2021 Industry Alerts 職場におけるCOVID-19の拡散防止および予防策に関する新しいOSHAガイダンス | New OSHA Guidance on Mitigating and Preventing the Spread of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Featured in The American Lawyer Article
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Eight Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- March 02, 2021 Industry Alerts UPDATE (March 1, 2021) – New COVID-19 Public Health Measures in Effect in Ontario