Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Clark County Bar Association presents Guardianship Practice: Significant Changes & Updates Seminar
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Elizabeth Brickfield of Dickinson Wright PLLC and Dara Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Guymon, PC, plan to provide Nevada attorneys and their legal support staff with information relevant to recent updates and changes to handling matters involving guardianship in Nevada.
Want to attend this event? To secure a seat, each person must register with the CCBA in advance. Please register using one of the following methods:
Questions? Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
•$35/CCBA Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant$20/CCBA Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
•$50/Non-Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
•$25/Non-Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 4
- Industry Alerts Nevada State and Local Governments Make Licensing and Permit Accommodations to Help Businesses Amid the COVID-19 Crisis
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal