Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89101
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Clark County Bar Association presents Guardianship Practice: Significant Changes & Updates Seminar
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Location: Clark County Bar Association, 717 S. 8th Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Elizabeth Brickfield of Dickinson Wright PLLC and Dara Goldsmith of Goldsmith & Guymon, PC, plan to provide Nevada attorneys and their legal support staff with information relevant to recent updates and changes to handling matters involving guardianship in Nevada.
Want to attend this event? To secure a seat, each person must register with the CCBA in advance. Please register using one of the following methods:
Questions? Call CCBA at 702-387-6011 (8am-4pm, M-F).
•$35/CCBA Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant$20/CCBA Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
•$50/Non-Member – Attorney, Judge, or Merchant
•$25/Non-Member – Legal Admin., Legal Assist., or UNLV Law Student
- Conferences Marijuana Policy Forum Event on May 30, 2018 and June 6, 2018
- Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 10, Number 4
- Conferences MJBizDaily Investor Intelligence Conference
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers
- June 23, 2021 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2021
- June 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 2, Number 2: Future of Litigation in Ontario