Gleacher Center, University of Chicago
, 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
“The Future Is Now: Practical Litigation Strategies for the Modern Age"
at the: Gleacher Center, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
on May 11 and May 12, 2017
- Discover the IP opportunities and unexpected pitfalls resulting from the latest technological advances.
- Learn innovative new strategies for litigating cases across all aspects of IP: patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secrets.
- Get your ethics credit in a session focusing on the timely issue of cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with IP litigators from across the nation.
Michelle Alamo (Member, Detroit) is a Committee Chair for this DRI seminar in May, and DW is the Breakfast Sponsor.
- In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 27, 2023 In the News Anthony Wong Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 27, 2023 In the News Andre Poles Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Private Funds 2024 Guide
- November 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "Treasury eyes bank whistleblowers as it steps up sanctions enforcement."
- November 21, 2023 In the News Thirty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2024 Top Lawyers
- November 21, 2023 Industry Alerts EV Newsletter Vol. 1 No. 9
- November 21, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2023