Gleacher Center, University of Chicago
, 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
“The Future Is Now: Practical Litigation Strategies for the Modern Age"
at the: Gleacher Center, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
on May 11 and May 12, 2017
- Discover the IP opportunities and unexpected pitfalls resulting from the latest technological advances.
- Learn innovative new strategies for litigating cases across all aspects of IP: patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secrets.
- Get your ethics credit in a session focusing on the timely issue of cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with IP litigators from across the nation.
Michelle Alamo (Member, Detroit) is a Committee Chair for this DRI seminar in May, and DW is the Breakfast Sponsor.
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted in TechTarget on Berkshire Hathaway Declining to Publish DEI Strategy and Data
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions John Desmond Featured in Nevada Business on How COVID Has Changed Daily Life
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing