Gleacher Center, University of Chicago
, 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
“The Future Is Now: Practical Litigation Strategies for the Modern Age"
at the: Gleacher Center, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
on May 11 and May 12, 2017
- Discover the IP opportunities and unexpected pitfalls resulting from the latest technological advances.
- Learn innovative new strategies for litigating cases across all aspects of IP: patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secrets.
- Get your ethics credit in a session focusing on the timely issue of cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with IP litigators from across the nation.
Michelle Alamo (Member, Detroit) is a Committee Chair for this DRI seminar in May, and DW is the Breakfast Sponsor.
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Fifth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Annual Corporate Equality Index
- January 26, 2022 In the News Jay Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- January 2022 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright COVID-19 Resource Guide
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar
- January 20, 2022 Media Mentions Josh Burgener Named to Nashville Business Journal's 40 Under 40 List
- January 19, 2022 In the News Alexandre Zucco Named to Grand Rapids Magazine's The Best of the Best List
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules