Gleacher Center, University of Chicago
, 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
“The Future Is Now: Practical Litigation Strategies for the Modern Age"
at the: Gleacher Center, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
on May 11 and May 12, 2017
- Discover the IP opportunities and unexpected pitfalls resulting from the latest technological advances.
- Learn innovative new strategies for litigating cases across all aspects of IP: patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secrets.
- Get your ethics credit in a session focusing on the timely issue of cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with IP litigators from across the nation.
Michelle Alamo (Member, Detroit) is a Committee Chair for this DRI seminar in May, and DW is the Breakfast Sponsor.
- In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice