Gleacher Center, University of Chicago
, 450 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
“The Future Is Now: Practical Litigation Strategies for the Modern Age"
at the: Gleacher Center, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
on May 11 and May 12, 2017
- Discover the IP opportunities and unexpected pitfalls resulting from the latest technological advances.
- Learn innovative new strategies for litigating cases across all aspects of IP: patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secrets.
- Get your ethics credit in a session focusing on the timely issue of cybersecurity and data privacy.
- Enjoy networking opportunities with IP litigators from across the nation.
Michelle Alamo (Member, Detroit) is a Committee Chair for this DRI seminar in May, and DW is the Breakfast Sponsor.
- Conferences Defense Research Institute (DRI) Strictly Automotive Conference on September 14, 2017
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar