Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington, D.C., D.C., 20036
Dickinson Wright Attorney Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a featured speaker at this event. Incident Response Forum 2018 is the only conference of its kind. It is focused solely on the field of Incident Response – the work that begins after a data breach that has quickly become the fastest growing practice area at law firms and consulting firms – and is geared specifically for the legal and compliance professionals who have emerged as critical players during the aftermath of a data security incident.
Please click here for more details or to register for this event.
This year’s conference will take place on Wednesday, April 18, 2018, in the elegant setting of the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. Our stellar faculty of current government cyber-prosecutors and cyber-investigators, attorneys and experts specializing in data breach response will discuss the most important and timely data breach response topics.
Presented by Cybersecurity Docket. Dickinson Wright PLLC is a proud sponsor for this event.
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Cybersecurity Update: First SEC Enforcement Action Involving the Identity Theft Red Flags Rule Results in Settlement
- October 2018 Industry Alerts An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure: Ohio’s Data Protection Act Becomes Effective November 1, 2018
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- June 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Interviewed in the CIO Dive Article, “No Company Wants to Become the ‘Guinea Pig’ of GDPR”
- April 18, 2018 In the News Attorney Justin L. Root Selected for Cybersecurity Docket's 2018 "Incident Response 30"
- April 11, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Sara Jodka Quoted in the Healthcare Risk Management Article, “Lawsuit Claims EHR Dangerous to Patients, Could Affect Hospitals”
- April 2018 Industry Alerts The GDPR and Mergers and Acquisitions: What Corporate Buyers and Sellers Need to Know
- April 2018 Industry Alerts The GDPR Covers Employee/HR Data and It's Tricky, Tricky (Tricky) Tricky: What HR Needs to Know
- March 2018 Industry Alerts What US-Based Companies Need to Know About the GDPR, and Why Now?