Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington, D.C., D.C., 20036
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorney Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a featured speaker at this event. Incident Response Forum 2018 is the only conference of its kind. It is focused solely on the field of Incident Response – the work that begins after a data breach that has quickly become the fastest growing practice area at law firms and consulting firms – and is geared specifically for the legal and compliance professionals who have emerged as critical players during the aftermath of a data security incident.
Please click here for more details or to register for this event.
This year’s conference will take place on Wednesday, April 18, 2018, in the elegant setting of the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. Our stellar faculty of current government cyber-prosecutors and cyber-investigators, attorneys and experts specializing in data breach response will discuss the most important and timely data breach response topics.
Presented by Cybersecurity Docket. Dickinson Wright PLLC is a proud sponsor for this event.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Conferences Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 on October 26, 2017
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- March 11, 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by The Journal of Cyber Policy on Cyberinsecurity
- February 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Facebook’s Argument Against the California Consumer Privacy Act with Consumer Affairs