Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington, D.C., D.C., 20036
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright Attorney Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a featured speaker at this event. Incident Response Forum 2018 is the only conference of its kind. It is focused solely on the field of Incident Response – the work that begins after a data breach that has quickly become the fastest growing practice area at law firms and consulting firms – and is geared specifically for the legal and compliance professionals who have emerged as critical players during the aftermath of a data security incident.
Please click here for more details or to register for this event.
This year’s conference will take place on Wednesday, April 18, 2018, in the elegant setting of the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. Our stellar faculty of current government cyber-prosecutors and cyber-investigators, attorneys and experts specializing in data breach response will discuss the most important and timely data breach response topics.
Presented by Cybersecurity Docket. Dickinson Wright PLLC is a proud sponsor for this event.
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- Conferences 10th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum March 14 - 15, 2018
- Conferences Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 on October 26, 2017
- March 14, 2023 Industry Alerts FTC Bans BetterHelp, Inc. From Revealing Consumers’ Sensitive Health Data to Third Parties for Advertising
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks