Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington, D.C., D.C., 20036
Dickinson Wright Attorney Justin Root (Of Counsel, Columbus) is a featured speaker at this event. Incident Response Forum 2018 is the only conference of its kind. It is focused solely on the field of Incident Response – the work that begins after a data breach that has quickly become the fastest growing practice area at law firms and consulting firms – and is geared specifically for the legal and compliance professionals who have emerged as critical players during the aftermath of a data security incident.
Please click here for more details or to register for this event.
This year’s conference will take place on Wednesday, April 18, 2018, in the elegant setting of the Mayflower Hotel in Washington, D.C. Our stellar faculty of current government cyber-prosecutors and cyber-investigators, attorneys and experts specializing in data breach response will discuss the most important and timely data breach response topics.
Presented by Cybersecurity Docket. Dickinson Wright PLLC is a proud sponsor for this event.
- September 2019 Industry Alerts CCPA Amendments Pass Adding Some Clarity to Scope and Industry Breathing Room, Especially to B2B Businesses
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Nevada's New Privacy Bill Requires Website Operators That Collect Information About Consumers to Update Privacy Policies by October 1, 2019
- August 30, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law.com on Amazon Data Collection
- August 28, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law.com on Recording Consent Laws
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- July 15, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by TheLaw.com on Amazon Alexa Recordings
- July 15, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Wall Street Journal Article on Federal Cybersecurity Help for Cities, States
- May 24, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by InvestmentNews Regarding Redtail Data Leak
- April 5, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Bloomberg Article on Health Data Privacy Laws