- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., 20036
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017
7:00 am - 8:15 am (breakfast & registration)
8:15 am - 5:00 pm (followed by cocktail party)
Where: Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will moderate a panel, "Litigating Securities Fraud Cases Against the SEC and DOJ" at this annual conference.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 is the preeminent securities enforcement conference in the world. It is a unique, one-day conference in Washington, D.C. that brings together current and former senior SEC and DOJ officials, securities enforcement and white-collar attorneys, in-house counsel and compliance executives, and other top professionals in the field.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will feature an Afternoon Keynote by SEC Enforcement Co-Director Stephanie Avakian. In addition, the event will feature an extraordinary “Directors’ Panel” that will offer insights from SEC Enforcement Co-Director Steven Peikin, as well as former SEC Enforcement Directors Andrew Ceresney, George Canellos, Robert Khuzami, Linda Chatman Thomsen, Dick Walker and the Hon. Stanley Sporkin.
The conference will feature a stellar faculty, including many current senior SEC enforcement officials and over two dozen other luminaries in the securities enforcement field. The panelists at Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will discuss the most important issues now facing attorneys and professionals who work in this area.
Click Here to Register!
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- Speaking Engagements United Soccer Coaches Convention and U.S. Youth Soccer Workshop on January 18, 2018
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 26, 2023 Media Mentions Check out Kathleen Campbell Walker’s recent mention in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, “How to Document Remote Verification of I-9s.”
- September 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Volume 1 No. 7