- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., 20036
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017
7:00 am - 8:15 am (breakfast & registration)
8:15 am - 5:00 pm (followed by cocktail party)
Where: Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will moderate a panel, "Litigating Securities Fraud Cases Against the SEC and DOJ" at this annual conference.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 is the preeminent securities enforcement conference in the world. It is a unique, one-day conference in Washington, D.C. that brings together current and former senior SEC and DOJ officials, securities enforcement and white-collar attorneys, in-house counsel and compliance executives, and other top professionals in the field.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will feature an Afternoon Keynote by SEC Enforcement Co-Director Stephanie Avakian. In addition, the event will feature an extraordinary “Directors’ Panel” that will offer insights from SEC Enforcement Co-Director Steven Peikin, as well as former SEC Enforcement Directors Andrew Ceresney, George Canellos, Robert Khuzami, Linda Chatman Thomsen, Dick Walker and the Hon. Stanley Sporkin.
The conference will feature a stellar faculty, including many current senior SEC enforcement officials and over two dozen other luminaries in the securities enforcement field. The panelists at Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will discuss the most important issues now facing attorneys and professionals who work in this area.
Click Here to Register!
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Jordan Rauch Joins Dickinson Wright's Columbus Office