- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
Mayflower Hotel, 1127 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., 20036
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017
7:00 am - 8:15 am (breakfast & registration)
8:15 am - 5:00 pm (followed by cocktail party)
Where: Mayflower Hotel
1127 Connecticut Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20036
Jacob Frenkel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will moderate a panel, "Litigating Securities Fraud Cases Against the SEC and DOJ" at this annual conference.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 is the preeminent securities enforcement conference in the world. It is a unique, one-day conference in Washington, D.C. that brings together current and former senior SEC and DOJ officials, securities enforcement and white-collar attorneys, in-house counsel and compliance executives, and other top professionals in the field.
Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will feature an Afternoon Keynote by SEC Enforcement Co-Director Stephanie Avakian. In addition, the event will feature an extraordinary “Directors’ Panel” that will offer insights from SEC Enforcement Co-Director Steven Peikin, as well as former SEC Enforcement Directors Andrew Ceresney, George Canellos, Robert Khuzami, Linda Chatman Thomsen, Dick Walker and the Hon. Stanley Sporkin.
The conference will feature a stellar faculty, including many current senior SEC enforcement officials and over two dozen other luminaries in the securities enforcement field. The panelists at Securities Enforcement Forum 2017 will discuss the most important issues now facing attorneys and professionals who work in this area.
Click Here to Register!
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"