Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1J9
Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, CA
Sunday – Tuesday, May 7-9, 2017
Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) presents the break-out session “Anti-Corruption Compliance In
Import/Export Transactions”. This conference has been segmented into 2 tracks, Import and Export.
The information provided to attendees will be timely, accurate and actionable allowing for immediate
application and focused on results both in tactical and strategic terms.
- Speaking Engagements Senate Open Caucus NAFTA on October 18, 2017
- Conferences WBE Canada National Summit September 28, 2017
- Conferences 10th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference from November 12-14, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic