Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1J9
Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, CA
Sunday – Tuesday, May 7-9, 2017
Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) presents the break-out session “Anti-Corruption Compliance In
Import/Export Transactions”. This conference has been segmented into 2 tracks, Import and Export.
The information provided to attendees will be timely, accurate and actionable allowing for immediate
application and focused on results both in tactical and strategic terms.
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests