Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1J9
Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, CA
Sunday – Tuesday, May 7-9, 2017
Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) presents the break-out session “Anti-Corruption Compliance In
Import/Export Transactions”. This conference has been segmented into 2 tracks, Import and Export.
The information provided to attendees will be timely, accurate and actionable allowing for immediate
application and focused on results both in tactical and strategic terms.
- Speaking Engagements Senate Open Caucus NAFTA on October 18, 2017
- Conferences WBE Canada National Summit September 28, 2017
- Conferences 10th Annual PrimeTime Sports Management Conference from November 12-14, 2017
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists