Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1J9
Hyatt Regency Toronto, 370 King Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1J9, CA
Sunday – Tuesday, May 7-9, 2017
Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) presents the break-out session “Anti-Corruption Compliance In
Import/Export Transactions”. This conference has been segmented into 2 tracks, Import and Export.
The information provided to attendees will be timely, accurate and actionable allowing for immediate
application and focused on results both in tactical and strategic terms.
- August 15, 2018 In the News 168 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2019
- August 15, 2018 In the News Thirteen Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2019 Lawyers of the Year
- August 15, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Interviewed on City TV
- August 15, 2018 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News : Volume 11, Number 7
- August 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Stephen Mason Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- August 13, 2018 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Nicholas Angelocci Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- August 8, 2018 In the News Dickinson Wright Names Five Attorneys as Division Directors
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathryn Wood Named a "2018 Women in the Law" Honoree by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- August 7, 2018 In the News Attorney Michael Feder Elected Board Member of Two Las Vegas Organizations