Beanfield Centre, 105 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3C3
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Thursday, September 28, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Beanfield Centre
105 Princes' Blvd.
Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada
WBE Canada’s national conference and matchmaker “Innovate + Ignite 2017” takes place Thursday, September 28th in Toronto at the Beanfield Centre.
During the morning session, from 10:30-11:45 am attendees are invited to a panel discussion on “Government Procurement & Public Policy”. As the Canadian government, at all levels, seeks to develop innovative policy and programming with a focus to support women entrepreneurs, this panel will look at social procurement implementation within the City of Toronto, the development and implementation of the Acquisitions Program Transformation with the Federal Government’s Procurement Branch and how the revised NAFTA Agreement will influence and impact North American supply chains and WBEs in particular. Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will be speaking on the panel.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
1. Doing Business Networking. It starts with breakfast and ends with cocktails and every minute in between is your opportunity to network with corporations, other WBEs, supplier diversity specialists, government officials. Where else can you find all of these champions focused on women entrepreneurs and making change happen gathered together in one place for one day.
2. Education. It is through learning from those who have gone before, and those who speak from true experience that will help you stay on top of industry trends, listen to your challenges and provide you with the tools to succeed. This is a day to hear from the best in their field and ask questions. There is no end to the takeaways!
3. Inspiration. Hear from women entrepreneurs who speak from their heart, not about their business, but about what stirs their passion, gets them up every morning and makes the world better for the part they are playing. Find out what it takes to build the foundations for success in everyday life that ultimately drive your business achievements.
Register today by clicking here.
- Speaking Engagements Senate Open Caucus NAFTA on October 18, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Seminars Update on NAFTA 2.0: A Tripartite Discussion on November 14, 2017
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- June 24, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by SHRM on Exclusion of Colorado Applicants for Remote Work by Some Employers
- June 23, 2021 In the News Scott A. Petz Selected to America’s Top 100 High Stakes Litigators® for 2021
- June 22, 2021 Industry Alerts Litigation Law Newsletter, Volume 2, Number 2: Future of Litigation in Ontario