Beanfield Centre, 105 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3C3
Thursday, September 28, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Beanfield Centre
105 Princes' Blvd.
Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada
WBE Canada’s national conference and matchmaker “Innovate + Ignite 2017” takes place Thursday, September 28th in Toronto at the Beanfield Centre.
During the morning session, from 10:30-11:45 am attendees are invited to a panel discussion on “Government Procurement & Public Policy”. As the Canadian government, at all levels, seeks to develop innovative policy and programming with a focus to support women entrepreneurs, this panel will look at social procurement implementation within the City of Toronto, the development and implementation of the Acquisitions Program Transformation with the Federal Government’s Procurement Branch and how the revised NAFTA Agreement will influence and impact North American supply chains and WBEs in particular. Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will be speaking on the panel.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
1. Doing Business Networking. It starts with breakfast and ends with cocktails and every minute in between is your opportunity to network with corporations, other WBEs, supplier diversity specialists, government officials. Where else can you find all of these champions focused on women entrepreneurs and making change happen gathered together in one place for one day.
2. Education. It is through learning from those who have gone before, and those who speak from true experience that will help you stay on top of industry trends, listen to your challenges and provide you with the tools to succeed. This is a day to hear from the best in their field and ask questions. There is no end to the takeaways!
3. Inspiration. Hear from women entrepreneurs who speak from their heart, not about their business, but about what stirs their passion, gets them up every morning and makes the world better for the part they are playing. Find out what it takes to build the foundations for success in everyday life that ultimately drive your business achievements.
Register today by clicking here.
- January 18, 2019 Media Mentions Kate Lowenhar-Fisher and Greg Gemignani Quoted in CDC Gaming Reports Article on the Federal Wire Act
- January 17, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Brian Mangum Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office as a Member
- January 16, 2019 In the News Erica Morris Named Chair of Arizona Jewish Lawyers Association
- January 16, 2019 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft and Hilary Williams Co-Author Trademark Article for Law360
- January 15, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- January 15, 2019 In the News Attorney Katheryne Zelenock Appointed to the Board of Directors for Eversight
- January 15, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in Online Poker Report Article on DOJ Wire Act Opinion
- January 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12 Number 1
- January 8, 2019 In the News Attorney Robert Joslyn Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office