Beanfield Centre, 105 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M6K 3C3
Thursday, September 28, 2017
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at: Beanfield Centre
105 Princes' Blvd.
Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada
WBE Canada’s national conference and matchmaker “Innovate + Ignite 2017” takes place Thursday, September 28th in Toronto at the Beanfield Centre.
During the morning session, from 10:30-11:45 am attendees are invited to a panel discussion on “Government Procurement & Public Policy”. As the Canadian government, at all levels, seeks to develop innovative policy and programming with a focus to support women entrepreneurs, this panel will look at social procurement implementation within the City of Toronto, the development and implementation of the Acquisitions Program Transformation with the Federal Government’s Procurement Branch and how the revised NAFTA Agreement will influence and impact North American supply chains and WBEs in particular. Brenda Swick (Partner, Toronto) will be speaking on the panel.
Top 3 Reasons to Attend:
1. Doing Business Networking. It starts with breakfast and ends with cocktails and every minute in between is your opportunity to network with corporations, other WBEs, supplier diversity specialists, government officials. Where else can you find all of these champions focused on women entrepreneurs and making change happen gathered together in one place for one day.
2. Education. It is through learning from those who have gone before, and those who speak from true experience that will help you stay on top of industry trends, listen to your challenges and provide you with the tools to succeed. This is a day to hear from the best in their field and ask questions. There is no end to the takeaways!
3. Inspiration. Hear from women entrepreneurs who speak from their heart, not about their business, but about what stirs their passion, gets them up every morning and makes the world better for the part they are playing. Find out what it takes to build the foundations for success in everyday life that ultimately drive your business achievements.
Register today by clicking here.
- Speaking Engagements Senate Open Caucus NAFTA on October 18, 2017
- Seminars ACG NY and Toronto Joint Event on March 23, 2018
- Seminars Update on NAFTA 2.0: A Tripartite Discussion on November 14, 2017
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- November 23, 2020 Media Mentions William Honaker Discusses Underrepresentation of Female Inventors on The Feldman Report
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 17, 2020 In the News Chris Ryan Pens Article on Physician Noncompetition Agreements in Michigan for Healthcare Michigan
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Philip Retting Quoted by Crain's Detroit on IP Work During the Pandemic