The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100, (Farragut Metro) , Washington, D.C., D.C., 20006
International Contracting Trifecta
March 28 - 30, 2017
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100,
(Farragut Metro), Washington, D.C., 20006.
Jacob Frankel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be co-teaching an all-day CLE on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) at the International Contracting Trifecta on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This three day teaching event takes place from March 28 – March 30. PCI is pleased to present this three day-long series of courses designed specifically to cover International Contracting.
Click here to register and for more information.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office