The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100, (Farragut Metro) , Washington, D.C., D.C., 20006
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
International Contracting Trifecta
March 28 - 30, 2017
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100,
(Farragut Metro), Washington, D.C., 20006.
Jacob Frankel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be co-teaching an all-day CLE on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) at the International Contracting Trifecta on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This three day teaching event takes place from March 28 – March 30. PCI is pleased to present this three day-long series of courses designed specifically to cover International Contracting.
Click here to register and for more information.
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock