The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100, (Farragut Metro) , Washington, D.C., D.C., 20006
International Contracting Trifecta
March 28 - 30, 2017
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100,
(Farragut Metro), Washington, D.C., 20006.
Jacob Frankel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be co-teaching an all-day CLE on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) at the International Contracting Trifecta on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This three day teaching event takes place from March 28 – March 30. PCI is pleased to present this three day-long series of courses designed specifically to cover International Contracting.
Click here to register and for more information.
- Webinars Just Out: Conversations with a Former DOJ Attorney Webinar on March 30, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office