The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100, (Farragut Metro) , Washington, D.C., D.C., 20006
International Contracting Trifecta
March 28 - 30, 2017
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100,
(Farragut Metro), Washington, D.C., 20006.
Jacob Frankel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be co-teaching an all-day CLE on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) at the International Contracting Trifecta on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This three day teaching event takes place from March 28 – March 30. PCI is pleased to present this three day-long series of courses designed specifically to cover International Contracting.
Click here to register and for more information.
- March 07, 2019 Webinars The Anatomy of the Label and Package for Retail Food Products – A Legal Minefield
- February 19, 2019 In the News Intellectual Property Attorney Laura Moskowitz Joins Dickinson Wright's Washington, D.C. Office
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- February 18, 2019 In the News Monica Labe and Katheryne Zelenock Named to Crain's Detroit Business "Notable Women in Real Estate"
- February 18, 2019 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson and Brian Mangum Interviewed by Modern Healthcare for Article on Blockchain in the Healthcare Industry
- February 2019 Industry Alerts The IRS and the FICA, FUTA and Federal Income Tax Traps for Employers with Non-Resident Alien Employees
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Speaking Engagements Attorney Bill Rosin Speaks at Doeren Mayhew M&A Breakfast Roundtable: Playing Your Trump Card
- February 13, 2019 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on Michigan's Mental Health Code