The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100, (Farragut Metro) , Washington, D.C., D.C., 20006
International Contracting Trifecta
March 28 - 30, 2017
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Public Contracting Institute, 1725 I (Eye) Street NW, Suite 100,
(Farragut Metro), Washington, D.C., 20006.
Jacob Frankel (Member, Washington, D.C.) will be co-teaching an all-day CLE on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) at the International Contracting Trifecta on Thursday, March 30, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This three day teaching event takes place from March 28 – March 30. PCI is pleased to present this three day-long series of courses designed specifically to cover International Contracting.
Click here to register and for more information.
- Webinars Just Out: Conversations with a Former DOJ Attorney Webinar on March 30, 2017
- Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright to Sponsor ACG South Florida Breakfast Featuring Attorney Jacob Frenkel on July 19, 2017
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- September 24, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked Number Two in Midwest Real Estate News “Best of the Best”
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars