- Special Events
Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
on: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
from: 11:30 am to 2 p.m.
at: Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank
1600 E. Warren Avenue
Detroit, MI 48207
Speakers this year are Paul Traub, Senior Business Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Detroit Branch and Avery Shenfeld, Chief Economist, CIBC Capital, Markets, Toronto.
Tickets are $50 Members and $65 for Non-Members. Click here to order your tickets today!
Sponsors are DW client CIBC Capital and Clayton & McKervey.
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland
- Fall/Winter 2018 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Authors Current Magazine Article on USMCA and the Great Lakes Region
- October 15, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Dan Ujczo Interviewed on CBC Regarding the USMCA
- September 24, 2018 Webinars Untying the Trying Times of Tariffs - The Product Exclusion Process Webinar on September 24, 2018
- September 24, 2018 Webinars KNOW the NEW NAFTA Webinar on September 24, 2018
- August 28, 2018 Seminars Taxes, Tariffs and Trade Panel Discussion on August, 28, 2018
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now