6th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast Event on February 6, 2018
- Special Events
Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank, 1600 E. Warren Avenue, Detroit, Michigan, 48207
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
on: Tuesday, February 6, 2018
from: 11:30 am to 2 p.m.
at: Detroit Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank
1600 E. Warren Avenue
Detroit, MI 48207
Speakers this year are Paul Traub, Senior Business Economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Detroit Branch and Avery Shenfeld, Chief Economist, CIBC Capital, Markets, Toronto.
Tickets are $50 Members and $65 for Non-Members. Click here to order your tickets today!
Sponsors are DW client CIBC Capital and Clayton & McKervey.
- Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host Virtual Discussion on Firm Life in Detroit for Black Law Student Association
- July 08, 2020 Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- May 05, 2020 Industry Alerts President Trump Renews Threat of Tariffs Against China in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic | 特朗普总统重申对中国加征关税的威胁应对新冠疫情的大流行
- February 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Netsuite Brainyard on Approaching Ratification of USMCA
- November 2019 Media Mentions Alan Litwack and Mark Redinger Quoted by Canadian Lawyer on Cross-Border Investors
- April 05, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cincinnati
- April 03, 2019 Special Events Succeeding in Canada Seminar | Cleveland