Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright invites Black Law Student Association members at all law schools in Michigan to a virtual discussion about Detroit law firm life. This event is for 1L and 2L BLSA members and will take place on Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:30 P.M. Our panel of Dickinson Wright Associates and Members will discuss their various career paths, practicing law in Detroit, Dickinson Wright’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our summer associate program.
Following our discussion on March 29, Dickinson Wright lawyers will be providing constructive individualized feedback on student resumes for those interested. If you’d like to participate in this component of our program, please e-mail your resume to Jill Ingber when RSVPing.
Please RSVP to Jill Ingber at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26. Zoom information will be provided upon RSVP.
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career