Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright invites Black Law Student Association members at all law schools in Michigan to a virtual discussion about Detroit law firm life. This event is for 1L and 2L BLSA members and will take place on Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:30 P.M. Our panel of Dickinson Wright Associates and Members will discuss their various career paths, practicing law in Detroit, Dickinson Wright’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our summer associate program.
Following our discussion on March 29, Dickinson Wright lawyers will be providing constructive individualized feedback on student resumes for those interested. If you’d like to participate in this component of our program, please e-mail your resume to Jill Ingber when RSVPing.
Please RSVP to Jill Ingber at email@example.com by March 26. Zoom information will be provided upon RSVP.
- Industry Alerts Craig Hammond and John Weiss gave a presentation on “Economic Development Tools Available to Michigan Municipalities” at the Michigan Government Finance Officers Association Fall Institute
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- December 01, 2023 In the News Kevin Doherty has been named Best Lawyer in the 2023 Captive International US Awards