Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright invites Black Law Student Association members at all law schools in Michigan to a virtual discussion about Detroit law firm life. This event is for 1L and 2L BLSA members and will take place on Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:30 P.M. Our panel of Dickinson Wright Associates and Members will discuss their various career paths, practicing law in Detroit, Dickinson Wright’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our summer associate program.
Following our discussion on March 29, Dickinson Wright lawyers will be providing constructive individualized feedback on student resumes for those interested. If you’d like to participate in this component of our program, please e-mail your resume to Jill Ingber when RSVPing.
Please RSVP to Jill Ingber at email@example.com by March 26. Zoom information will be provided upon RSVP.
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com