Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright invites Black Law Student Association members at all law schools in Michigan to a virtual discussion about Detroit law firm life. This event is for 1L and 2L BLSA members and will take place on Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:30 P.M. Our panel of Dickinson Wright Associates and Members will discuss their various career paths, practicing law in Detroit, Dickinson Wright’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our summer associate program.
Following our discussion on March 29, Dickinson Wright lawyers will be providing constructive individualized feedback on student resumes for those interested. If you’d like to participate in this component of our program, please e-mail your resume to Jill Ingber when RSVPing.
Please RSVP to Jill Ingber at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26. Zoom information will be provided upon RSVP.
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- February 07, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently mentioned in an article by S&P Global, "Large bank deal approvals come with new hurdle: updated resolution plans.”
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.