Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright invites Black Law Student Association members at all law schools in Michigan to a virtual discussion about Detroit law firm life. This event is for 1L and 2L BLSA members and will take place on Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:30 P.M. Our panel of Dickinson Wright Associates and Members will discuss their various career paths, practicing law in Detroit, Dickinson Wright’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and our summer associate program.
Following our discussion on March 29, Dickinson Wright lawyers will be providing constructive individualized feedback on student resumes for those interested. If you’d like to participate in this component of our program, please e-mail your resume to Jill Ingber when RSVPing.
Please RSVP to Jill Ingber at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 26. Zoom information will be provided upon RSVP.
- Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Speaking Engagements William Honaker Authors “A Business Owner’s Guide to Intellectual Property: Turn Your Ideas Into Gold”
- May 26, 2022 Media Mentions Caleb Green Featured in UNLV Foundation Newsletter Article on Student Success
- May 26, 2022 Industry Alerts Recognized v. Registered Trademarks - Quebec Amends the Charter of the French Language
- May 25, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Interviewed by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on His New Art Law Book
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters