Join Dickinson Wright PLLC, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), The CFO Leadership Council and the El Paso Chamber as we host our first annual Federal Enforcement Priorities Roundtable for corporate executives and compliance officials from the Borderplex business communities.
Enjoy a keynote address from our region’s chief federal prosecutor and listen to panels of national experts – current DOJ and former DOJ, SEC and FBI -- address front-of-mind issues relating to corporate conduct, immigration, government contracts, cybersecurity, corporate governance and boardroom best practices and their direct impact on Borderplex, Texas, national and international companies -- public and private, large and small.
Mark Walker - Member and Managing Partner, El Paso Office, Dickinson Wright
Hon. John Bash - United States Attorney, WD Texas
United States Department of Justice
Gregory McDonald - Assistant United States Attorney, Chief of Immigration, WD Texas
Jacob Frenkel - Chair, Government Investigations and Securities Enforcement Practice
Scott MacGriff - Chair, Government Contracts Practice
Kathleen Campbell Walker - Chair, Immigration Compliance Practice
Vanessa Salinas Beckstrom - Director, Forensic Accounting Practice
Joey Rachid -Director, Cybersecurity & Privacy
Mike Stetz - Manager, Government Contracts Auditing Practice
Space is limited, please RSVP by Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
There is no charge for this event.
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- November 29, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Leads AILA Discussion on "The Ins and Outs of Lawful Admission"
- November 27, 2018 In the News Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak about Immigration Topics at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil