- Perry, James B.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, 18600 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48152
6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers)
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, Livonia, MI
Jim Perry (Member, Detroit) will present the morning Plenary Session, providing the Federal and Michigan Legislative Update and will also present a breakout session on Retaliation in the Workplace. Jim will also participate in the lunchtime Ask the Panel Session, “Everything You Wanted to Know From Your Legal Counsel and Didn’t Want to Pay For”. DW is a supporting sponsor of this event.
This full-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind. Be sure to understand the laws in order to protect your company from risk.
What's in it for you?
- Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing environment.
- A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on any and all employee relations topics.
- July 16, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Featured in Video Relating to the Recent Legalization of Sports Betting
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”