- Perry, James B.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, 18600 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48152
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers)
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, Livonia, MI
Jim Perry (Member, Detroit) will present the morning Plenary Session, providing the Federal and Michigan Legislative Update and will also present a breakout session on Retaliation in the Workplace. Jim will also participate in the lunchtime Ask the Panel Session, “Everything You Wanted to Know From Your Legal Counsel and Didn’t Want to Pay For”. DW is a supporting sponsor of this event.
This full-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind. Be sure to understand the laws in order to protect your company from risk.
What's in it for you?
- Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing environment.
- A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on any and all employee relations topics.
- Seminars ASE 5th Annual Employment Law Workshop
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #YouToo Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on August 3, 2018
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting