- Perry, James B.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, 18600 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48152
6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers)
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, Livonia, MI
Jim Perry (Member, Detroit) will present the morning Plenary Session, providing the Federal and Michigan Legislative Update and will also present a breakout session on Retaliation in the Workplace. Jim will also participate in the lunchtime Ask the Panel Session, “Everything You Wanted to Know From Your Legal Counsel and Didn’t Want to Pay For”. DW is a supporting sponsor of this event.
This full-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind. Be sure to understand the laws in order to protect your company from risk.
What's in it for you?
- Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing environment.
- A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on any and all employee relations topics.
- Seminars You Can't Make This Stuff Up! Things We Wished Our Clients Had Asked Us Ahead of Time! on June 14, 2017
- Seminars ASE 5th Annual Employment Law Workshop
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #YouToo Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on August 3, 2018
- February 3, 2021 Webinars It's Not too Late to Ask for Help: Options for Owners as the Pandemic (Hopefully) Winds Down
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 22, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver, Gregory Gemignani, and Patrick Sullivan Quoted on Biden Administration Predictions
- January 21, 2021 Webinars Back to the Future: Biden’s Plans for Environmental Regulation and How it Affects Your Business
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- January 20, 2021 In the News Nan B. Braley Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office