- Perry, James B.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, 18600 Haggerty Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48152
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
6th Annual Employment Law Workshop Sponsored by ASE (American Society of Employers)
Thursday, August 17, 2017 from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Schoolcraft College, VisTaTech Center, Livonia, MI
Jim Perry (Member, Detroit) will present the morning Plenary Session, providing the Federal and Michigan Legislative Update and will also present a breakout session on Retaliation in the Workplace. Jim will also participate in the lunchtime Ask the Panel Session, “Everything You Wanted to Know From Your Legal Counsel and Didn’t Want to Pay For”. DW is a supporting sponsor of this event.
This full-day workshop will address a wide and varied group of topics in the area of employee relations. Attorney-led panels and specialized breakouts will review a number of everyday laws and regulations that impact the employer-employee relationship. These laws and regs are often packed with ambiguity and gray areas that trigger doubt in even the most seasoned HR professional’s mind. Be sure to understand the laws in order to protect your company from risk.
What's in it for you?
- Join fellow HR professionals seeking the answers to having a harmonious workforce in an ever changing environment.
- A unique luncheon session will feed your hunger and your mind during an “Ask the Lawyers” session on any and all employee relations topics.
- Seminars ASE 5th Annual Employment Law Workshop
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #YouToo Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on August 3, 2018
- Seminars Sunrise Seminar - #You Too Can Do More to Address and Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace on March 16, 2018
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 18, 2022 Industry Alerts Proposed Changes to the Canadian Patent Rules
- January 14, 2022 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Splits the Baby as It Stays the Private Employer Vaccine or Test Mandate but Keeps the Healthcare Vaccine Mandate in Place
- January 12, 2022 In the News Kristen Hudson Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office
- January 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Canadian Trademarks
- January 10, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Lawyers Elected as Members of the Firm