- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition
on Sunday - Wednesday, October 1 - 4, 2017.
at: Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Jeff Beemer (Member, Nashville) will present at this annual Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition. Jeff will speak on the topic, "Are we Being Unreasonable?: Practical Guidance for ADA Accommodation Issues" during the early morning session on Wednesday October 4, 2017.
- Industry Alerts $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions