2017 Tennessee SHRM HR Mid-South Conference & Expo on October 1 - October 4, 2017
- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition
on Sunday - Wednesday, October 1 - 4, 2017.
at: Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Jeff Beemer (Member, Nashville) will present at this annual Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition. Jeff will speak on the topic, "Are we Being Unreasonable?: Practical Guidance for ADA Accommodation Issues" during the early morning session on Wednesday October 4, 2017.
For more information, please click here. To register, please click here.
- Industry Alerts $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- June 08, 2023 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy has been quoted in the Business Insurance article, “FTC move makes biometric privacy liability a national concern.”
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus