- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition
on Sunday - Wednesday, October 1 - 4, 2017.
at: Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Jeff Beemer (Member, Nashville) will present at this annual Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition. Jeff will speak on the topic, "Are we Being Unreasonable?: Practical Guidance for ADA Accommodation Issues" during the early morning session on Wednesday October 4, 2017.
- Industry Alerts $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- January 24, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2023 Illinois Super Lawyers, One Named Rising Star
- January 23, 2023 Media Mentions Daniel Waldman was recently quoted in The Lawyer's Daily article, "Top 10 business decisions of the past year, part two."
- January 20, 2023 Industry Alerts Federal Trade Commission Proposes Rule to Ban Non-Compete Clauses | 連邦取引委員会による競業避止条項の禁止に関する規則の提案