- Beemer, Jeffrey M.
Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, Tennessee, 37214
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition
on Sunday - Wednesday, October 1 - 4, 2017.
at: Opryland Hotel & Conference Center, 2800 Opryland Drive, Nashville, TN 37214
Jeff Beemer (Member, Nashville) will present at this annual Mid-Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management Conference and Exposition. Jeff will speak on the topic, "Are we Being Unreasonable?: Practical Guidance for ADA Accommodation Issues" during the early morning session on Wednesday October 4, 2017.
- Industry Alerts $200 Million in Funding Available for Small Businesses Through New Tennessee Business Relief Program
- Seminars Can We Do That? Practical Answers to Frequently Asked HR Questions on July 6, 2017
- Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."