Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club, 3001 Cameron Blvd. , Durham, North Carolina
at the Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club,
3001 Cameron Blvd. Durham, NC.
on April 4, 2017
Mark High (Member, Detroit) and Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) were the Keynote Speakers at this year's ACG (Association for Corporate Growth) Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham. Their topic: "How Changes to NAFTA will Impact Your Company".
Learn more here.
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- Conferences Bicontinental Automotive Summit on September 28, 2017
- Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- October 21, 2020 Industry Alerts SBA Guidance on PPP Borrowers: Transfers of Equity and Assets
- October 19, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- October 19, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Appreciation Award from Texas A&M University School of Innovation
- October 15, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Re-Appoints Mark Shapiro to Lead Its Canadian Practice
- October 15, 2020 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Vegas Inc.’s 2020 Top Lawyers