Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club, 3001 Cameron Blvd. , Durham, North Carolina
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
at the Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club,
3001 Cameron Blvd. Durham, NC.
on April 4, 2017
Mark High (Member, Detroit) and Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) were the Keynote Speakers at this year's ACG (Association for Corporate Growth) Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham. Their topic: "How Changes to NAFTA will Impact Your Company".
Learn more here.
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- Speaking Engagements Panel Discussion on the Future of NAFTA on Monday, January 29, 2018
- June 15, 2021 Media Mentions Venroy July Mentioned in Baltimore Business Journal on Company Diversity and Inclusion Efforts
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 07, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Named to ABA Commission on Racial and Ethnic Diversity in the Profession