Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club, 3001 Cameron Blvd. , Durham, North Carolina
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
at the Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club,
3001 Cameron Blvd. Durham, NC.
on April 4, 2017
Mark High (Member, Detroit) and Daniel Ujczo (Of Counsel, Columbus) were the Keynote Speakers at this year's ACG (Association for Corporate Growth) Capital Conference in Raleigh Durham. Their topic: "How Changes to NAFTA will Impact Your Company".
Learn more here.
- Conferences Grand Rapids ACG Conference September 6 and September 7, 2017
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal