ACEDS Detroit Event on June 20, 2017
- Special Events
The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, Michigan, 48084
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
ACEDS Detroit Event
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
at: The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48084
Come join Scott Petz (Member, Troy) at Capital Grille for an eDiscovery networking event co-sponsored by Dickinson Wright. Scott Petz is the President of ACEDS Detroit. This year’s “Wine and Cheese Social” will feature Michigan Supreme Court Justice Bridget Mary McCormack as the distinguished guest.
Tickets are free for ACEDS Detroit chapter members and $20 for non-members. Registration and tickets can be obtained here.
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Seminars eDiscovery Speaker Series on October 26, 2017
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- March 27, 2023 Industry Alerts U.S. Supreme Court Decides Perez v. Sturgis Public Schools
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Kris Beecher has been quoted in an article by the Arizona Republic, "Native leaders are watching new lawmaker who represents more than half of Arizona's tribes.”
- March 22, 2023 In the News Leslee Lewis Named a “Notable West Michigan Lawyer” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 22, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia has been quoted in the S&P Global article, “'Small universe' of buyers available for Silicon Valley Bank.”