- Special Events
The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, Michigan, 48084
ACEDS Detroit Event
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
at: The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48084
Come join Scott Petz (Member, Troy) at Capital Grille for an eDiscovery networking event co-sponsored by Dickinson Wright. Scott Petz is the President of ACEDS Detroit. This year’s “Wine and Cheese Social” will feature Michigan Supreme Court Justice Bridget Mary McCormack as the distinguished guest.
Tickets are free for ACEDS Detroit chapter members and $20 for non-members. Registration and tickets can be obtained here.
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Seminars eDiscovery Speaker Series on October 26, 2017
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- September 23, 2020 Webinars Political and Policy Advocacy for 501[c](4) Organizations in Kentucky
- September 23, 2020 Industry Alerts DW China Trade Update (35th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十五期)
- September 2020 Blogs 米国移民局の予算危機と米国移民制度への潜在的影響 | The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System
- September 23, 2020 Blogs 特急の審査が必要な雇用主・従業員のためのプレミアム・プロセスが今月再開します。| Premium Processing Resumes This Month for Desperate Employers and Their Employees
- September 18, 2020 In the News Fifty-Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2020 Michigan Super Lawyers, Twenty-Five Named Rising Stars
- September 18, 2020 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2020 Top Lists