- Special Events
The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, Michigan, 48084
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
ACEDS Detroit Event
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
at: The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48084
Come join Scott Petz (Member, Troy) at Capital Grille for an eDiscovery networking event co-sponsored by Dickinson Wright. Scott Petz is the President of ACEDS Detroit. This year’s “Wine and Cheese Social” will feature Michigan Supreme Court Justice Bridget Mary McCormack as the distinguished guest.
Tickets are free for ACEDS Detroit chapter members and $20 for non-members. Registration and tickets can be obtained here.
- Industry Alerts 2020 Changes to Civil Discovery in Michigan: Are You Ready? We Are!
- Seminars eDiscovery Speaker Series on October 26, 2017
- Seminars ACEDS 2016 Fall eDiscovery Symposium
- February 1, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- January 28, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Illinois Super Lawyers, Two Named Rising Stars
- January 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Fifth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Annual Corporate Equality Index
- January 26, 2022 In the News Jay Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- January 2022 Industry Alerts Dickinson Wright COVID-19 Resource Guide
- January 20, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Presents "North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation" Webinar