- Special Events
The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, Michigan, 48084
ACEDS Detroit Event
Tuesday, June 20, 2017 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
at: The Capital Grille, Somerset Collection, 2800 West Big Beaver Rd., Troy, MI 48084
Come join Scott Petz (Member, Troy) at Capital Grille for an eDiscovery networking event co-sponsored by Dickinson Wright. Scott Petz is the President of ACEDS Detroit. This year’s “Wine and Cheese Social” will feature Michigan Supreme Court Justice Bridget Mary McCormack as the distinguished guest.
Tickets are free for ACEDS Detroit chapter members and $20 for non-members. Registration and tickets can be obtained here.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office