Ms. Bach's practice focuses on advising and representing secured lenders and other creditors in out-of-court workouts and restructurings, bankruptcy proceedings and enforcement litigation.
- Represent secured lenders in workout and out-of-court restructurings, including negotiating and drafting forbearance agreements, disposition of collateral pursuant to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code, and orderly wind-down of borrower’s operations.
Advise lenders in commercial real estate workouts and foreclosure proceedings, including negotiating and documenting forbearance agreements, troubled debt restructures, note sales and receiverships.
Counsel secured aviation lenders in the repossession and disposition of aircraft, including negotiating and drafting surrender agreements, hangar agreements, broker agreements, and aircraft purchase agreements.
Represent secured lenders in numerous bankruptcy court proceedings including cash collateral, DIP financing, relief from stay and contested confirmation hearings.
Represent and advise secured lenders in state court proceedings against borrowers and guarantors, including real estate foreclosure matters, claim and delivery of personal property, receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and judgment enforcement.
Experience with depositions and other discovery, and motion practice and other pre-trial actions in bankruptcy, business and commercial litigation matters.
Fifth Third Bank
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
FirstMerit Bank, N.A.
The PrivateBank and Trust Company
Flagstar Bank, FSB
Citizens Bank, N.A.
- State Bar of Michigan, Member Business Law Section
- Turnaround Management Association, Detroit Chapter
- Women Lawyers' Association of Michigan - Wayne Region, President (2010-2011) & Board Member (2008 - present)
- Federal Bar Association - E.D. Michigan Chapter, Member Bankruptcy Section
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Judgment Enforcement in Michigan, Lorman Legal Seminar, February 2011
- "The Claim Has Two Faces," American Bankruptcy Institute Central States Conference, June 2013