Payne Keinarth, practicing out of the firm’s Austin office, focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation. Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Payne was an Associate in the medical malpractice defense and personal injury defense practice groups of a mid-sized Texas-based law firm.
Payne earned his law degree from the University of Texas School of Law, where he graduated with honors and was selected for membership in The Order of Barristers.
Education & Credentials
University of Texas Law SchoolJ.D., 2019
- Order of Barristers
- Champion: Gibbs and Bruns Intramural Moot Court Competition, Fall 2017
University of Texas, AustinB.A., History, 2016
- Graduated with honors
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Austin Bar Association, Member
- Austin Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois