Paul has extensive experience in in all facets of intellectual property law. Paul’s practice involves assisting individuals, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies in building and managing IP portfolios. He provides counseling with regard to invention development and harvesting, worldwide enforcement, patent and trademark procurement, intellectual property landscaping, clearance, and litigation matters, working to craft strategies that enable clients to work toward their unique goals.
Paul also has experience in many mechanical and electrical technologies, including automotive at OEM and supplier level across various tiers, gas turbine engines, elevators, and heating and cooling systems, for example.
Education & Credentials
DePaul University College of LawJ.D., 2008
University of MichiganB.S., Mechanical Engineering, 2004
- Intellectual Property Section of State of Michigan Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property law Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owners
- Board of Trustees, First United Methodist Church - Birmingham
- E.D. Michigan, U.S. District Court
- W.D. Michigan, U.S. District Court
- United States Patent and Trademark Office