Melissa practices in the areas of trademark and copyright.
Prior to her involvement in the field of intellectual property, she worked as an attorney in several areas of law, to including complex litigation, personal injury defense and employment law.
University of Nevada, Las VegasB.S., Criminal Justice, Minor in Sociology
William S. Boyd School of LawJ.D.
- Las Vegas Defense Lawyers, Treasurer
- Young Lawyers Section of State Bar of Nevada, Former Chair of Southern Nevada Goldilocks Program
- Red Rock Search and Rescue, Director
- Nevada District Court
- District of Nevada - United States District Court
- “Excluded Drivers in Nevada,” Kring & Chung, LLP Publications, 2015
- “Who and What Does Uninsured Motorist Provisions Cover,” Kring & Chung, LLP Publications, 2015