Paul has extensive experience in in all facets of intellectual property law. Paul’s practice involves assisting clients of all sizes in building, managing and enforcing their intellectual property portfolios. He provides counseling with regard to invention development and harvesting, worldwide enforcement, patent and trademark procurement, intellectual property landscaping, clearance, and litigation matters.
Paul has expertise in many mechanical and electrical technologies, including automotive at OEM and supplier level across various tiers, gas turbine engines, elevators, and heating and cooling systems, for example.
DePaul University College of LawJ.D.
University of MichiganB.S., Mechanical Engineering
- Intellectual Property Section of State of Michigan Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property law Association
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association
- Intellectual Property Owners
- Board of Trustees, First United Methodist Church - Birmingham
- E.D. Michigan, U.S. District Court
- W.D. Michigan, U.S. District Court
- United States Patent and Trademark Office