University of MichiganB.A., 1992
University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D., 1994
- Michigan Super Lawyers®
- Business/Corporate Law, 2010-2018
- "Rising Stars," 2009-2021
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Corporate Law, 2013-2021
- DBusiness Magazine
- "Top Lawyers,"
- "Top Lawyers,"
- Local, national and international companies
Corporate and acquisition counsel for major companies in the automotive, manufacturing, high-tech, lighting, real estate and service industries.
Counsel to private equity funds and family offices regarding fund formation, structure, securities issues and other matters.
Counsel to private equity funds, family offices, and buy-out companies in numerous acquisitions, restructuring, financing and divesture transactions.
Drafting master form commercial documents for Fortune 100 companies and counsel for large automotive suppliers.
Drafting, negotiating and advising clients on large commercial contract matters across a wide range of industries.
Representation of leading companies in commercial real estate purchase, sale and leasing transactions.
Representing majority and minority partners in significant joint venture and strategic alliance transactions.
General Counsel to small and medium-sized closely held companies.
Counsel to technology companies on successful private placements and dispositions.
- Institute of Continuing Legal Education Champion designation
- Former Council Member of State Bar of Michigan Business Law Section
- State Bar committee member that drafted enacted amendments to the Michigan LLC Act
- Former Technology Law and Training Advisory Board Member for the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- Michigan Hispanic Bar Association, Former Member of the Board of Directors