Paxton Endres is an immigration and family law attorney located in the firm’s Phoenix office. In his immigration practice, Paxton represents both small businesses and large, multinational corporations from a variety of industries, ranging from healthcare, to professional sports and entertainment, to government and manufacturing. His clients have included Major League Baseball players, equestrian athletes, and Olympic gold medalists as well as state government agencies and one of the country’s largest healthcare providers. He has counseled these and a number of other clients as they navigate our nation’s complex immigration laws, and has assisted them in obtaining both green cards as well as various non-immigrant visas, including H-1B’s, L-1’s, TN’s, O-1’s, E-1’s, E-2’s, and P-1’s, to name a few.
In his family law practice, Paxton focuses on all aspects of family law, including dissolution of marriage, division of property, spousal maintenance, paternity, child support, legal decision-making, and parenting time. He has successfully represented clients at trial and during mediation and oral arguments, and has extensive experience negotiating and drafting settlement agreements.
The Ohio State University, Moritz College of LawJ.D., 2018
- Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, Managing Editor
- cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award (Evidence)
University of ArizonaB.A., Political Science, Minor in Finance, 2015
- Philanthropy Chairman and Founding Father of Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity (Arizona Chapter)
- summa cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Evidence
- Arizona Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- Author, “USCIS Reverses Course on Trump-Era Policy Instructing Officers Not to Give Deference to Previously Approved Petitions,” Dickinson Wright Immigration Insights and Issues Blog, May 2021
- Author, “The USCIS Budget Crisis and Its Potential Impact on the U.S. Immigration System,” Dickinson Wright All Things HR Blog, Sept 2020
- Author, “DHS Restricts DACA Scope and Benefits While Reconsidering Program Post SCOTUS Decision,” Dickinson Wright Immigration Insights and Issues Blog, August 2020
- Author, “Top Five Useful FAQs Provided by the U.S. Department of Labor in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic,” Dickinson Wright Immigration Insights and Issues Blog, May 2020